FIX TROPE TAMING!!

Jlightner

FIX TROPE TAMING!!

Seriously, how has this not been fixed yet?? Just switch it to force taming. I spent the past 24 hours trying to tame a lvl 85 event trope. It got stuck on 49% twice and glitched out of 3 pens, one of which was entirely enclosed! Such a waste of resources to prep for the taming just for it to not work correctly. Classic WC.

But hey, it's Summer Bash Event so that negates all of the painfully frustrating issues right??

Are we being forced to use a quetz platform or something so they can just rip us off the saddle and kill us repeatedly??

Do really want some answers though, this is absolutely infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, XxxGodzxxX said:

All you need to trap them is 8 pillars and a single roof. I've done atleast 10 to 15 this way on official , It's not rocket science

Simple patchwork isn’t rocket science either.  Failing a 150 kibble tame due to a glitch when you are 70 percent through wastes a fair amount of kibble and chain bolas.  And Chain bolas aren’t cheap.  There is no excuse for this not to have been fixed by now.

1 minute ago, RipRavage said:

Simple patchwork isn’t rocket science either.  Failing a 150 kibble tame due to a glitch when you are 70 percent through wastes a fair amount of kibble and chain bolas.  And Chain bolas aren’t cheap.  There is no excuse for this not to have been fixed by now.

Sounds like youre doing something wrong ,Chain  Bola's aren't exspensive and I've never had one glitch out of a trap.

6 hours ago, Jlightner said:

FIX TROPE TAMING!! Seriously, how has this not been fixed yet?? Just switch it to force taming. I spent the past 24 hours trying to tame a lvl 85 event trope. It got stuck on 49% twice and glitched out of 3 pens, one of which was entirely enclosed! Such a waste of resources to prep for the taming just for it to not work correctly. Classic WC. But hey, it's Summer Bash Event so that negates all of the painfully frustrating issues right?? Are we being forced to use a quetz platform or something so they can just rip us off the saddle and kill us repeatedly?? Do really want some answers though, this is absolutely infuriating. 

Just shoot em a couple times first.....trapped one nooblets style, shot it a couple times in the leg with a junk rifle, waited for it to starve heal, then couple kibbles...…..took less than a half hour on a lvl 60 and normal tameing rate.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:07 PM, RipRavage said:

You guys do realize the nooblets method of starving them by getting them to low health is an exploit right?  Don’t use that as an excuse for the normal method of taming being broken.

First of all, you don't have to knock their health down. They consume huge amounts of food while bola'd. All you have to do is not feed them for a few bolas, then start feeding them when the food is sufficiently low enough for them to eat enough time to be tamed based on the taming food. For all anyone knows, that's normal for Tropes. 

Btw... I've tamed tons of them both ways on a private server. The normal method works fine for us. Must be an official server issue I guess. 

Archived