pvp Calling All Cross Raiding Pros - Take Down This Alpha!

alphalove

Calling All Cross Raiding Pros - Take Down This Alpha!

Session Filter: Unofficial PC Sessions // Password: NO

Server Name: PvPOnAir24_7SEBoostedAutoEngrams302LvLSundaysBatt..

Base Cords:  Approx 25, 20 (Close to Blue Orb)

Tribe Name: Sovereign

Alpha/Tek Base: Yes

Tribe Size: 3 Members - Only 1 Very Active

Okay, so heres the deal.. I've come across a tribe on this Unofficial Cluster with a large Tek Base. They are very nasti and will try wipe any1 who joins the server. The cluster has all maps, but the only one which isn't password protected is Scorched Earth. Their main base is here. . .  

I happily invite all Ark Raiding Pros and those who are bored to try take down this tribe! It'll be a fun challenge and should be easy to those who know what they are doing. Hell it's unofficial so... any way to raid / wipe this base is a GO! The loot will also be insane as the cluster is boosted and they are unable to transfer items to the cluster 'PvE Island Map'. Transfers to this map for safe keeping items is only open once a month (this weekend). Join the server.. wipe them and store their goods on the Island! 

They also have a cluster discord.. I'm sure you can find this with a little help of google :D If you're a pro... I need your help! Rewards will be granted along with all loot you may keep or if you would like to not stay on the cluster we can take the loot and repay you in any way. 

Thanks, any questions please reply to this topic and i will be happy to help! 

AL

• 5 weeks later...

Archived