Summer Bash: Chibi production cost and end date

Saltee

Summer Bash: Chibi production cost and end date

I know that there has been an announcement out there that plans were in the works to significantly reduce the amount of prime jerky required to make chibis during this event. ": We'll be rolling out an patch to greatly reduce the cost of prime jerky for Summer Bash items later this evening. In the meantime, start stocking up that jerky for your chibis and emotes!"

I was just wondering if this change has occurred, or what the status is on this.  I have not seen any updates on this matter.  It still seems to take a long while to make the prime jerky (appx 36 mins for 1 piece), and the requirements for the oil and sparkpowder do not seem to have decreased.  I realize that there have been a lot of fixes and patches over the last weekend, so I have been patiently waiting.  Also, has there been a determination of the new ending time for this event?

• Volunteer Moderator

Yes this has been reduce on console, however it has only been adjusted server-side for now.

This means that the client will show the old amounts, but to actually craft it will take the new smaller amount, i.e. 10 etc. Once a client patch has been put through cert then the client will show the new amounts.

That's the best fix they could do for now on console, it was either that or wait entirely until client-side patch was ready.

It might still be worth hanging on though until the client patch is released as the event is extended anyway.

Archived