Fert eggs teleporting to 50, 50 (PS4)

dylbecks

Fert eggs teleporting to 50, 50 (PS4)

This has been a major issue for going on 4 weeks now. An update in late May claimed to have fixed this issue, there is a patch note that says "Fixed bug that teleported fertilized eggs in stasis to 0,0" or something along those lines. Except it's not fixed, it's just teleporting to new coords.

Around 50, 50 on each map about 100 meters in the sky is where you'll find these eggs. It might be some sort of anti mesh mechanic that was added in that update, but all I know is eggs are teleporting here from all over the map from various tribes on multiple servers, even official servers. This is on PS4 but I want to assume it is happening everywhere.  This NEEDS to be fixed asap.

23 hours ago, dylbecks said:

Fert eggs teleporting to 50, 50 (PS4) This has been a major issue for going on 4 weeks now. An update in late May claimed to have fixed this issue, there is a patch note that says "Fixed bug that teleported fertilized eggs in stasis to 0,0" or something along those lines. Except it's not fixed, it's just teleporting to new coords. Around 50, 50 on each map about 100 meters in the sky is where you'll find these eggs. It might be some sort of anti mesh mechanic that was added in that update, but all I know is eggs are teleporting here from all over the map from various tribes on multiple servers, even official servers. This is on PS4 but I want to assume it is happening everywhere.  This NEEDS to be fixed asap.

Can confirm, my polymer farm is dumping eggs there constantly.....Out of 100 penguins, 25 others will be born at 50, 50....Ill constantly have to swing by there and slaughter the mass of penguins who pop there.

Archived