Conflict between Stack Size Override and Innate Max Stack Multiplier

Conflict between Stack Size Override and Innate Max Stack Multiplier

Eyo.

Been trying to tailor our little server, and we've gotten quite used to the x5 stack size.
However, we've grown tired of having to do a 250+ item purge one after another when facing Wyverns or Death Worms.
So we decided to add in code to let prime meat stack to a finite size of 25 vs. raw meat's 200.

Doing so worked, but apparently, it shut down our actual multiplier - and our craft stations appear to have lost THOUSANDS of Metal Ingots. (stacks of 1000 cut down to 200 without any sign of the excess to be found)

First we tried;
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=25))

But that didn't seem to work, so we tried;
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=25,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

And THAT appeared to work, but totally binned our excess stock.

Is there a way to have both the x5 multiplier in the INI, as well as setting improved stacks for Prime Meat?
I'm trying to do it with the ignoremultiplier part removed, then will try it with "false" after if this doesn't work.

thanks in advance for loaning me you skilled server admin brain meats.

I know that's not your question (but your second line should work without killing all other stacks), but as far as I know you shouldn't use the ItemStackSizeMultiplier, it messes up a lot of stuff, best example would be Cryopods, you can either lose or duplicate cryo'd dinos depending on how you stack them.

I personally used a quite long list of items that I wanted to be stacked to amount x and left the rest with the it's usual stack-size.

Archived