Jump to content

Recommended Posts

same with me Rose didnt show up for my appointment and lied she said she was on server 2 hours after my appointment. 

my tribe mates were online and never saw her eighter. i also never got an apology/reason why she was so terribly late and said i could make another appointment but the closest one was another months further. she does suck being a support staff member

image.thumb.png.07b05aeda29bb681c42390d7c941f282.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Demerus said:

The support system needs a major overhaul.

 

Well, for a system that you don't pay a cent to use, it is what it is. Free things aren't usually of high quality.

But the GMs who half-ass their appointments should be talked to. Since there's people there who leave players satisfied, why should there be polar opposites of them?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

Well, for a system that you don't pay a cent to use, it is what it is. Free things aren't usually of high quality.

But the GMs who half-ass their appointments should be talked to. Since there's people there who leave players satisfied, why should there be polar opposites of them?

Clearly GM standards are not enforced properly. Every appointment I read about is always different.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, Alchemy said:

yeah definitely report. Thats some straight BS right there....the ticket system for this community is garbage also lol...2 months after reporting a problem ... DILO kind of crap is that .... you couldnt POSSIBLY be that busy because very few bugs are being fixed so like DILO are they doing with their time lol..

2 months...is that all? I haven't played for over a year and just started playing again. Logged in to report a bug and forgot that i had 2 bug reports from over a year ago, just noticed that no one ever responded to them or even read them.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mudplayerx said:

Maybe her support was lacking, but the OP’s abusive tone, name calling and swearing would have gotten a ban if I was the GM so he should count himself lucky.

Just as well you aren't a GM, the OP didn't swear in his post or his communication with the GM. He didn't call the GM names, he commented on their unprofessional behaviour and their incompetence to carry out the role they are supposed to hold. 

His comments are valid, his experience with support has been very poor. I personally wouldn't have used the capitals in the response he sent to the GM but other than that he's provided valid customer feedback and expressed valid dissatisfaction with the service he has received.

Your misrepresentation of him is worse in a way than anything he said about the GM 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 4:12 PM, HoboNation said:

I get you are ready to valiantly white knight for this GM you are so devoted to however see some reason in how ridiculous your post it. there were ownership and tribe issues that OP could not resolve himself, he needed things transferred, simply making a new char wouldnt help anything. Also before you go off on a crusade to defend this GM's honour keep in mind they didnt even have the decency to communicate with OP about being late or updating the time of the meeting. See moving a meeting because of other obligations or being busy is completely understandable. I'm sure if they had informed OP that he wouldve been completely understanding of this. But to be two hours late without saying anything, then arrive and expect that he shouldve just been sitting waiting the whole time without him knowing the GM would even pitch up, then just leave once again without communicating with OP, that is just disgusting service. I know if I acted that way in my line of work with any of my clients then I would likely be looking for a new job pretty soon.

There is no defense to that kind of service when coupled with a complete lack of communication. Its disgusting

Were you in the meeting where GM Rose decided all the policies for how to interact with customer tickets?

I mean, you surely must know that it was "GM Rose" that signed the paper saying that all players that have tribe and ownership issues, shall be declined automatically. Surely, it was GM Rose that made that decision, fully knowing what she was doing, and it's quite apparent she in fact is the actual devil, Lucifer, in human disguise.

How many tickets does GM Rose serve in a day? If GM Rose takes a sick day, or if she is a mother and has to stay home with a sick child, surely it is not GM Rose that has to go into work outside work hours to start communicating to everybody that she will be sick. Surely GM Rose just logs into an interface where tickets are presented in a chronological fashion, and she starts working on them. Surely, it's not every GM's individual responsibility to make appointments with the customers whose tickets they serve. If that were the case, how could somebody else come in and take over your case if GM Rose suddenly dies?

I have worked at a call center for customer support. You don't make appointments. You log into a computer system that has lights and whistles and guides you through which buttons to push. It's drop-down boxes where you have to pick one of X reasons for the customer complain, no matter how specific and "out of the ordinary" somebody's problem might be. Everything is part of a system. Are you saying GM Rose made the system? She decided the parameters and the policies? She makes all the calls? Get real. You don't understand how customer service works from a logistical standpoint. Which is why you should shut up with the negativity. It's not about white knighting. Hearing some of you people talk about what GM Rose deserves and doesn't deserve from a moralistic point of view is like listening to a kindergartener talk about the meaning of love. It would be cute if it wasn't so goddamned annoying.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, same thing happened to me today. Our server was really laggy because they made game free, and now it was almost always full. Me and my tribe mate both lost our characters. i brought another one from extinction, and lost this one aswel. I made a ticket, saying I could only get 1 character back. And that i needed to wait 2 months for a forst available appointment. Now, I didn't like all of this, but I was okay with it. Meanwhile, my tribemate got his character back in 3 days! I was pissed, and wanted to make a new ticket for my other character I lost, but you can only have 1 open ticket, so I made a second account, which I got warned for on my main account, saying I would be banned if i tried again. Because you aren’t allowed to have 2 accounts. I stayed calm, hoping I could just make a new ticket after the 2 months. 2 months pass and its time for the appointment, im 30 minutes early, and stay 1h30 after the appointment, no sign of gm Rose. If she would’ve just send a mail saying she coudnt come, I would’ve been okay with it. But this... It really sucks to say the least.

 

ps. My tribemate’s gm, came 20 minutes early, after 3 days of making the ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A big tribe that had the swamp area pillared in our server stopped playing, I placed some pillars in the center area along with another tribe to protect the meat spawns. Well a new tribe came to the server and reported me, a GM came and removed the pillars ok no prb but, in the other side of the map, basically destroyed our seabase, like 40 beh gates along with small dino gates we have to close the area around were removed leaving our dinos exposed and our structure in the middle, we even left a road behind the base so people can perfectly cross to the desert, also went and destroyed our tek beh gates of our public wyvern trap in the scar. So basically this abusive GM's can come and do as they please. After reporting the issue in a ticket  this is the response i got from this robot.

GM Gacha (ARK)

Aug 5, 2020, 12:44 PM PDT

Your tribe violated the Code of Conduct and action was taken against your tribe. Please abide by the Code of Conduct so this will not happen again in the future. Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct may result in an escalation of enforcement action. Your pillars were found to be excessive and were removed.

Sincerely,

GM Gacha

So our base also broke the code of conduct for 30 pillars in the other side of the map. So now for all of you to learn you can use GM to grief people.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 4:58 PM, Fresiki said:

Were you in the meeting where GM Rose decided all the policies for how to interact with customer tickets?

I mean, you surely must know that it was "GM Rose" that signed the paper saying that all players that have tribe and ownership issues, shall be declined automatically. Surely, it was GM Rose that made that decision, fully knowing what she was doing, and it's quite apparent she in fact is the actual devil, Lucifer, in human disguise.

How many tickets does GM Rose serve in a day? If GM Rose takes a sick day, or if she is a mother and has to stay home with a sick child, surely it is not GM Rose that has to go into work outside work hours to start communicating to everybody that she will be sick. Surely GM Rose just logs into an interface where tickets are presented in a chronological fashion, and she starts working on them. Surely, it's not every GM's individual responsibility to make appointments with the customers whose tickets they serve. If that were the case, how could somebody else come in and take over your case if GM Rose suddenly dies?

I have worked at a call center for customer support. You don't make appointments. You log into a computer system that has lights and whistles and guides you through which buttons to push. It's drop-down boxes where you have to pick one of X reasons for the customer complain, no matter how specific and "out of the ordinary" somebody's problem might be. Everything is part of a system. Are you saying GM Rose made the system? She decided the parameters and the policies? She makes all the calls? Get real. You don't understand how customer service works from a logistical standpoint. Which is why you should shut up with the negativity. It's not about white knighting. Hearing some of you people talk about what GM Rose deserves and doesn't deserve from a moralistic point of view is like listening to a kindergartener talk about the meaning of love. It would be cute if it wasn't so goddamned annoying.

Wow that was an unthoughtful reply. I do understand how customer service works I have worked in the I.T industry for awhile , the biggest point which you seem to be obviously missing here, which leads me to believe it is you that does not understand how this all works, is COMMUNICATION. you don't just log onto a users system willy nilly, that is terrible practice, the client could be in the middle of something sensitive at the time who it may not be a convenient time for them. You always ask first out of courtesy. If for any reason you can't be punctual to an appointment that YOU made with the client then you don't just assume the client knows you are delayed and that you will still tend to their issue, that is once again terrible practice and would get you a quick disciplinary in the companies I have worked for. Not to mention an angry client. You communicate to them that there will be a delay and inform them of an estimate of how long, that is how good business works. You completely missed the point here bud, there is nothing wrong with things coming up and you not making an appointment on time, it can be very understandable that things don't always go to plan and that you may not be able to meet prior engagements, but if you don't communicate that to the person you are supposed to be helping, not only is that the wrong way to conduct oneself professionally but it is also just down right rude and inconsiderate.  Had the GM communicated to OP that they were delayed and then OP threw a tantrum then totally I would be on this GM's side, but that isnt the situation, The GM according to OP gave no communication that they would be hours late and almost expected the OP to sit around and wait for them. That is disgusting and you are either intentionally trying to ignore that important part of the encounter or are so blinded by some kind of devotion to this GM (who by the way I do not know and have no dealings with at all so my opinion has no bias behind it, just going off what has been presented in this thread) that you will play mental gymnastics to justify the situation however you can.

 

COMMUNICATION is all it wouldve taken, there was none, GM made the appointment, the GM couldnt make it on time so instead of telling the OP this which wouldve taken a few seconds to type a reply, they just let OP hang there not knowing if the GM would pitch or not... for 2 hours??????? that is disgusting practice no matter which way you slice it.

 

EDIT: 

Please go ahead and tell me to shut up again when you have absolutely no cooking clue what you are talking about. "Worked in a call center" my a**... or maybe the reason that was a past tense statement is because you think not communicating to a client about delays is completely acceptable and that just logging in whenever you feel like it to assist someone regardless of the clients time is how things should be. I worked in remote support for a good while and let me tell you that communication with the client is one of the most important parts of any customer service job. If you never managed to grasp that then either you are lying or about having worked in that kind of job before or you were just terrible at it.

Please explain how that kind of lack of communication is acceptable in a customer service position, I would love to see your mental gymnastics at work again.... I'll wait... Otherwise how about you sit back down and let the adults talk here.

Edited by HoboNation
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2020 at 1:26 AM, xirael said:

A big tribe that had the swamp area pillared in our server stopped playing, I placed some pillars in the center area along with another tribe to protect the meat spawns. Well a new tribe came to the server and reported me, a GM came and removed the pillars ok no prb but, in the other side of the map, basically destroyed our seabase, like 40 beh gates along with small dino gates we have to close the area around were removed leaving our dinos exposed and our structure in the middle, we even left a road behind the base so people can perfectly cross to the desert, also went and destroyed our tek beh gates of our public wyvern trap in the scar. So basically this abusive GM's can come and do as they please. After reporting the issue in a ticket  this is the response i got from this robot.

GM Gacha (ARK)

Aug 5, 2020, 12:44 PM PDT

Your tribe violated the Code of Conduct and action was taken against your tribe. Please abide by the Code of Conduct so this will not happen again in the future. Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct may result in an escalation of enforcement action. Your pillars were found to be excessive and were removed.

Sincerely,

GM Gacha

So our base also broke the code of conduct for 30 pillars in the other side of the map. So now for all of you to learn you can use GM to grief people.

If your behe gates were not snapped to fence foundation they will go poof with pillar removing. Command is used to destroy all buildings that are 2 pieces snapped together. So every structures that is not part of 3 or more building pieces will go also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 12:11 AM, Rio4201 said:

Gm Rose is a fantastic GM. Period, end of story, just plain and simply period.  I've worked with her at least 4 times now and she's been courteous, respectful, and expeditious.  One bad experience hardly makes her a prime target to attack on the forums. First off, if you had to wait more than a week due to the Pandemic then you should have just created an alt, you could have had it leveled in 2 days and the unlocks done in under 3. The fact that you sat there and waited almost 2 months for this to get resolved is just asinine and unnecessary.  The GMs are all working hard but with any new map or an event, you have to understand that there are going to be long waiting periods.  

 

#ISUPPORTGMROSE. 

I think you are being a bit hasty saying that she is a great gm solely based off of the experience you had with her. If this was just one person saying the opposite than maybe you could say it was an off day for her, but the fact that so many people are saying they’ve had issues with her has to mean something. There would be no reason to lie about that. It must be extra frustrating to have to wait literal months to get an issue solved on a game just for the GM to do it wrong or be rude to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, not all call centers are created equal, but I can attest to the fact that GM Rose did a great job for myself and for several others who've had her in the past.  However, you are right, the experiences I know of indicate she does a good job, but that's not to say she does a great job for everyone.   As for the discussion regarding the Call Center and how Customer Service works, as I said above, all Call Centers aren't created equally.   I used to work for Dell Pro Support and they handle their Customer Service quite a bit differently from some of the other Call Centers I've been involved with.  Their reps take on case loads and in the event that one rep gets behind, the case load is designated by their Team Leader to another agent, or the Team Leads take up the slack.  It's hard to really tell how they have their operations set up, but I'd imagine it's something similar to that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i have also made my experiences with this gm ROSE and i can only say that this gm is incompetent

the short version

i have lost an owl after using the tek teleporter the owl was a mantis and a giga in cryoport after a long wait gm rose finally in the meantime my ally has found the owl i put under map told gm rose where the owl was and that inside the owl were 2 cryoport with mantis and giga i told him that for sure 5 times gm rose took the owl out of the cryoport after i asked him where my 2 cryoport were he said only i didn't see a bag sa i got back an owl for which i incubated for 2 days and lost my giga for which i incubated for 14 days i wrote this ticket just for the giga everything else matis owl can be incubated relatively quickly

I hope you can understand my english is not the best

 

Edited by pixel85
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 9:58 AM, Fresiki said:

Were you in the meeting where GM Rose decided all the policies for how to interact with customer tickets?

I mean, you surely must know that it was "GM Rose" that signed the paper saying that all players that have tribe and ownership issues, shall be declined automatically. Surely, it was GM Rose that made that decision, fully knowing what she was doing, and it's quite apparent she in fact is the actual devil, Lucifer, in human disguise.

How many tickets does GM Rose serve in a day? If GM Rose takes a sick day, or if she is a mother and has to stay home with a sick child, surely it is not GM Rose that has to go into work outside work hours to start communicating to everybody that she will be sick. Surely GM Rose just logs into an interface where tickets are presented in a chronological fashion, and she starts working on them. Surely, it's not every GM's individual responsibility to make appointments with the customers whose tickets they serve. If that were the case, how could somebody else come in and take over your case if GM Rose suddenly dies?

I have worked at a call center for customer support. You don't make appointments. You log into a computer system that has lights and whistles and guides you through which buttons to push. It's drop-down boxes where you have to pick one of X reasons for the customer complain, no matter how specific and "out of the ordinary" somebody's problem might be. Everything is part of a system. Are you saying GM Rose made the system? She decided the parameters and the policies? She makes all the calls? Get real. You don't understand how customer service works from a logistical standpoint. Which is why you should shut up with the negativity. It's not about white knighting. Hearing some of you people talk about what GM Rose deserves and doesn't deserve from a moralistic point of view is like listening to a kindergartener talk about the meaning of love. It would be cute if it wasn't so goddamned annoying.

U made no sense. I always got help from GM's even if late they replied. Where u worked and here is different. U being angry also doesnt help. U said u worked in the customer support center? Is this how u treat your customers too? Hear me out first and trust me i always think both sides and i also thought too for play 6 years NONSTOP what if the GM is sick and etc etc then who comes. So i know u mean on that part but when my Gm is alittle late they replied to me they running late. Facts. Its called communications. Yes, how scorpion responded in anger could of back fired. There is pros and cons to this. So say everything nicely to all the GM's never once lashed back. At least for my feeling i know I was kind and might not get help but at least i was the better person. Maybe this is scorpion first ticket but u can NEVER once in your life got back when u called customer service for help and if they cant help u u put your fustration on them. EVEN knowing it wasnt their fault but its their job to be a customer service rep, right? Idk if its just u or others but the whole point of the post is more of a lack of communication. Fact. If scorpion got a response sooner or so maybe scorpion wouldnt act like that. MAYBE if scorpion showed proof in this post that the correct server was given then we all see both sides. At the end showing up or not. The fact claiming he or she was there is something we all will never know. Your drop box aint close enough to the point the GM comes into the game and joins your tribe.. u think a drop box does that? Your comparison regarding to your job and this is not even close lol.

I sent a report my bronto got meshed. I even said i will show a video. Now hear me out again since im thinking how they might think. "Maybe he did on his own and test something but now acting like it happened" obviously i had and still have the video to show proof i was getting farming and threw it on the floor at my base( picked up bronto with skiff) and it went under. Since it was the center and at the bridge i could see it under. Now remind u again i was happy enough to send a video as welll. For the first time i got no help. Fine..did i act like scorpion? Nope. I just accepted it as is and moved on..and of course update happens and i look to see if its there and it wasnt. Did i get a tribe log saying it was antimesh? Nope. Did i ever get antimeshed before and lost gears and wyvern? Yes. Did i report it? No. Why? Cuz i got plently and didnt care cuz it was my best. All in all the bronto was my only and event but i handled it calmly. Again, that is why what happened to scorpion could of back fired but damn...if u call the bank for something u didnt buy and it was fraud and of course u will be upset and giving somewhat of an attitude is it going to be right for the customer sevice rep to say f u and just click and make u wait on hold again by calling? Is it? No right? Thats the point hobonation is making. There is no excuses period. Fact. So obviously U dont know how customer service works. I sure do. To the point to being a manager and managers should know how to do everything or how u gonna manage like u know everything. I knew shipping, customer service, delivery, computer set up, fixing any issues, setting up shows and making a company 30 million in 1 year. Compare that with yo customer service. U get real. Dont be mad because i am being alittle harsh but its the lack of communication in this post that ticked scorpion off. Yes, others might have good experience with GM but DID U KNOW that some players actually apply to be a GM? Did u know that some players know certain GM's in real life and from the past? I sure know this. Theres even a video in youtube in my old legacy days. Did u know us legacy players help create this game? Did u know we were basically the Q & A for them and they almost fixed issued almost every week? No, u didnt know because u wouldnt be saying what u are now. Period. Only us old legacy players know the true story. Ya'll got it super easy. Try raising a giga with imprint every 2 hours with no tek troughs. Almost no sleep. I know ark all around. U think those youtubers know stuff? I know stuff they dont know just to protect myself from wanna be alpha tribes that gotta make multiple small tribes to act like "friends" for all u know its happening to u. For scorpion it sounds like it.. who the hell only says they had fantastic experiences. Obviously u here replying as if u got help from gm rose. U just a side citizen not knowing the whole story and picking one side just cuz u trying to compare it to your job. If i had a great experience with GM Rose like everyone here is saying i would of said " i had a fantastic care from gm rose but its weird how this happened. Can i see if you did give gm rose the correct server? Did your send a message right away?" U would be genuine to care since u got a fantastic service. But no thats not it. Its just defending as if they know each other or it was all a set up to scorpion and for all we know scorpion shared his or her feeling about this issue and they ones laughing and post here gm rose did a great job. Give me a break man. Be more open minded. Ppl can make alternate characters in game and ppl can make alternate accounts here. Period. If u dont agree to what im saying then u havent play ark enough. If u did. Prove it. Play solo for 6 years. Play to the point random players u got to know more and more asked u for a favor to imprint for them and trusting u not to jack their accounts. Cuz im living proof. 3 accounts and held their dinos after quitting and 2 years later coming back and surprised i held it for them. That itself of a chance in ARK is 1% NO MATTER WHAT CUZ I HAVE NEVER ONCE MET ANYONE LIKE THAT YET FOR 6 YEARS. NEVER. Ppl try to inside me for years. Cant. Kite me. Cant. I used to watch videos about ark from morning till night/during work breaks and lunch, while taking a deuce, and listening to ark while sleeping. Even playing hardcore server first. If someone says this is how u do it in. U just believe it huh? I dont. I test it. Griefers try to spread rumors i dupe. Thats against coc for false info and ruining reputation of an honest player. U dont know how big ark is with toxic fake players that got no life but to try and jack ppl and have a nut shot orgasm of getting rid of someone like its fun. Play the game dont hate the player that might have a better ark detailed information in the game or stragety. Ill give u one example. When skiff was out i found out day one u can fly unlimited with 1 element. Wrong. Its like an iou. It takes back what u used from a little glitchy skiff issue.. i explain it to a friend and he just replies think how u want but for me its unlimited. That is a hardheaded ego that wont admit my advice is true snd cant admit it. Was i trying to prove i was right? No i was helping to give a real detailed issue. But he took it like im correction him and punishing him for it. Not my fault i test better. At least be happy he got a friend like me to share a better detail issue and facts about it. Celebrating u have great friends to helping each other is a good thing but pretending and then being jealous because u were wrong is seriously a personal issue. Shoot i been through were an agruement happens and we forgive each other but the person goes to another party and say he toxic like uhhhh thats a toxic move. That alone shows they are not good ppl. Smh. Im done. Hope u understand my story, my experience and me telling u what u are saying isnt right. How scorpion reacted wasnt right either but u cant help it get mad and when u mad u cant think straight and words come out the way u didnt mean too but u are a better when when u first admit it to them rather than sitting quiet and being behind the bush just feeling bad but not saying anything cuz thats no different. Next time read more carefully why hobonation said what he said. He said nice as possible. So i agree with hobonation. No excuses. Should of at least messaged

 Communication is alwas always key in life. Even games..COD, Ark, GTA everything. Your dog, parents..ima say it now. If i get a reply snd all i see it blah blah anger. Im not even gonna read it or respond. U gotta grow up and see the bigger picture and think outside the box and know more history about ark than u know. 75% of players dont know jack of the true history of ark. As i can see its been going on for 6 years and i found out i was fooled again since 2 years ago and being a solo player i have no choice to put myself in those shoes to get more evidence and proof and realize alot werent my true friends. Cuz 1 finally came up to me and said i was right and all got insides and they try to make it sound like im paranoid. Big brain gamer here. Peace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2020 at 8:29 AM, HoboNation said:

Wow that was an unthoughtful reply. I do understand how customer service works I have worked in the I.T industry for awhile , the biggest point which you seem to be obviously missing here, which leads me to believe it is you that does not understand how this all works, is COMMUNICATION. you don't just log onto a users system willy nilly, that is terrible practice, the client could be in the middle of something sensitive at the time who it may not be a convenient time for them. You always ask first out of courtesy. If for any reason you can't be punctual to an appointment that YOU made with the client then you don't just assume the client knows you are delayed and that you will still tend to their issue, that is once again terrible practice and would get you a quick disciplinary in the companies I have worked for. Not to mention an angry client. You communicate to them that there will be a delay and inform them of an estimate of how long, that is how good business works. You completely missed the point here bud, there is nothing wrong with things coming up and you not making an appointment on time, it can be very understandable that things don't always go to plan and that you may not be able to meet prior engagements, but if you don't communicate that to the person you are supposed to be helping, not only is that the wrong way to conduct oneself professionally but it is also just down right rude and inconsiderate.  Had the GM communicated to OP that they were delayed and then OP threw a tantrum then totally I would be on this GM's side, but that isnt the situation, The GM according to OP gave no communication that they would be hours late and almost expected the OP to sit around and wait for them. That is disgusting and you are either intentionally trying to ignore that important part of the encounter or are so blinded by some kind of devotion to this GM (who by the way I do not know and have no dealings with at all so my opinion has no bias behind it, just going off what has been presented in this thread) that you will play mental gymnastics to justify the situation however you can.

 

COMMUNICATION is all it wouldve taken, there was none, GM made the appointment, the GM couldnt make it on time so instead of telling the OP this which wouldve taken a few seconds to type a reply, they just let OP hang there not knowing if the GM would pitch or not... for 2 hours??????? that is disgusting practice no matter which way you slice it.

 

EDIT: 

Please go ahead and tell me to shut up again when you have absolutely no cooking clue what you are talking about. "Worked in a call center" my a**... or maybe the reason that was a past tense statement is because you think not communicating to a client about delays is completely acceptable and that just logging in whenever you feel like it to assist someone regardless of the clients time is how things should be. I worked in remote support for a good while and let me tell you that communication with the client is one of the most important parts of any customer service job. If you never managed to grasp that then either you are lying or about having worked in that kind of job before or you were just terrible at it.

Please explain how that kind of lack of communication is acceptable in a customer service position, I would love to see your mental gymnastics at work again.... I'll wait... Otherwise how about you sit back down and let the adults talk here.

Yo hobonation i agree with u. I wrote stuff here and shared my story as well but i guess it took so long that it logged me out. But this time i copy and paste since what i wrote to fresiki was long. Im pretty sure i seen his name in game. I could be wrong. Idk i come across alot of ppl for player a long time. But they act like they smart with ther psn changed or alternate characters. There was so much more i wanted to share with u but it was too long and i dont feel like typing it again. Lol. I agree with u. All it takes is communication. Life is based on communication. Games are well. Boss fights and all. Cod. Gta. Etc. I wrote part of what i previously wrote. Anyways take care. Just know u not the only know who agrees. Since no one else here is standing up and being real of facts of communication. Have a rex-cellent day. Puhaha

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 3:28 AM, RealAce said:

Yo hobonation i agree with u. I wrote stuff here and shared my story as well but i guess it took so long that it logged me out. But this time i copy and paste since what i wrote to fresiki was long. Im pretty sure i seen his name in game. I could be wrong. Idk i come across alot of ppl for player a long time. But they act like they smart with ther psn changed or alternate characters. There was so much more i wanted to share with u but it was too long and i dont feel like typing it again. Lol. I agree with u. All it takes is communication. Life is based on communication. Games are well. Boss fights and all. Cod. Gta. Etc. I wrote part of what i previously wrote. Anyways take care. Just know u not the only know who agrees. Since no one else here is standing up and being real of facts of communication. Have a rex-cellent day. Puhaha

Yo Hobonation,

  I might be able to play ark long because I am literally getting hacked as we speak. I believe it might be my own aunt...or someone in game. all i know i finally got proof this is happening. i found out because apparently it has to do with my phone and some type of malware being installed and me plugging my ps4. wish me the best luck man. i found a way around to i guess not let them know....but it has to do with verification code...be careful. please do me a favor and report this part for me Please!  I was trying to do a report to GM Albireo. As I got  response to show additional proof of griefs and such.. this started happening again when I wrote in public chat that I was tired of being stalked and rumors being spread out. I sacrificed myself of having my laptop and phone compromised and my internet..I can only do this for a few more days I assume but I stayed low as possible since I am still logged into my main account. But my main email has been compromised and such. this started happening again literally after I said I will report. screen shot this please and send this to him. write as a report for me. I am K****_Ace. I dont want to put the full name but he should know. He will get a hint when i say this now. " Thank you GM Chival and thank you GM Albireo as they but restored my belongings and all" No one else know who the 2nd GM helped me. which is GM Albireo. I assume they dont have my ark account yet..but yes it is weird how nothing seriously valueable has been taken but its either just regarding to games or they are waiting for the right time to do it all at once. Thank you I would appreciate it if u just let him know. Im trying to collab the photos together and show him my next video if I still have it. I will return hopefully. Luckily I took images of how is this possible...and I guess they dont know How im able to still get through. it took me 3 to 4 days to keep trying. just in case I cannot after writing this...just make sure if you have an android phone DO NOT EVER make it the same password as your gmail. since now in android website u can link a google account to sign in even registering a device...idk how that part is possible if the was already activated but i guess since Im in my bro's plan it didnt or I just never thought of it. i think of either aunt or players cuz this phone was given to me by her and the laptop but at the same time i made a pc and a player in game asked me hows my new pc. i never turned it on after building it together but it was oddd he said that. he even mentions he had a "program" to know who dupes...if thats true he shouldnt makes jokes of me doing it. U can guess what the most popular android maker is. i hope u get that hint. be safe man as I always look out for good people..6 years might go down the drain but if u dont hear from me. one day I will return...

God bless and Never Give Up!

Best regards,

Ace

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2020 at 9:04 PM, Luewen said:

If your behe gates were not snapped to fence foundation they will go poof with pillar removing. Command is used to destroy all buildings that are 2 pieces snapped together. So every structures that is not part of 3 or more building pieces will go also.

you did a good Job GM Gacha as I am about to report someone that is doing the samething in my server..just know as I am writing this I am being compromised from saying " im tired of being stalked and harrassed for 2 plus years and alot of them pretending to be a friend. I got a respawns from GM Ablireo to send the rest of the videos. I do have it and I want to provide but but I started getting hacked after. 3 emails from feb and now 3 emails after I publicly said in game I will do reports but first I did a report regarding to my specimen disappearing and such which I believe can be used as an exploit but just know the FB ark trading group should be looked into as they have a black and white list in excel linked with Google docs. apparently little did I know google docs saved in google drive is buggy because if you download the excel file just to keep record who is blacked listed or not u can never erase the file unless everyone who downloaded it erases it. I didnt know it was buggy until NEEBSGAMING youtuber it happened to him of loosing files to save memory and he explains it in his titled about losing his files. made a few weeks...wish me luck as I am a solo player and it could be regarding to gaming as I am a solo player or a family member of mine since nothing more important was taken...yet...but the pattern matches...I will write to GM Albireo..please pass the message to him.. i wrote to Hobonation as well to do me a favor as well.. I am Ace. GM Chival and GM Albireo will know.. also to add-on which i do not have proof of one of my friend in ark was hacked too last week happened since August 17th. I didnt know until the following week after seeing her online saying hi but she called me kt. she never calls me kt. she calls me hun or Ktown...urg i try to be anonymous about my name here but F it. once I got into party with her after messaging that its weird how she wont add me in friends as I erssed my friends to protect them all incase they send messages pretending to be me to make me lose friends as I am solo she told me she was never on..and the last time we spoke was last year...i believe 1 other might be getting compromised soon too as he called me kt as well..but I couldnt get to him to tell him as this happened few days ago again...yes i factory reset it and all but it might be a malware for all i know but i explained it to hobonation which is messages near the last page.. this is another account I made so griefs dont log in here to spy on the honest players..my laptop, phone, playstation almost or soon to be but I thought 2 steps ahead to protect it but idk now but an old friend said to me once when I was not online he saw my bronto in another position...i wish I had proof...so then I can proof I wasnt on by keeping track of my game play and logs. what gives it out the most is that one specific player asked me about her randomly and found her on facebook because he said he was close with her. i dont even know her last name but he found her and i never heard from him again...but i know its a pretty big group of people working together....wish me luck. hopefully I return...Im very close to resolving this issue...but me writing this might put me a few steps back behind...i guess its the sacrifice I have to make for honest ark players...

best regards,

Ace

P.S. Solo Player since 2015 nonstop ark player. always able to think ahead and avoid being insided by false friends for years. PVE. people think pvp is bad enough...try PVE when they gaslight u and manipulate your mind and try to sabotage u for a long time by getting others together. the fact i have been kited before but won and never been able to be after AND after losing a character but the help of GM's I still didnt give up..Ark was all I had when my ex, grandma and everything I lost. now players result to I assume exploits, cheats or viruses to take me out. I will always be an honest player. Jade PG knows. old legacy players know....I hope to return if all is lost. I will log into my main and hopefully write to the GM Albireo..the odd thing is in gmail...it wont show my replies if i do it in your website when I view it in gmail but here as I wrote this and saw GM Albireo reply in the actually website gmail it showed my convo when previously it didnt show what I replied to from the website gmail..I was able to reply here and to the rest since I stayed logged on my email account on something else. I will let u know once I fix everything hopefully... I know this is bizaar. but I been fighting alone with this and no proof as a solo player but had to put myself on the line to get proof even if its not an action proof. I have verbal proof of a player duping and such...some how he is able to erase individual messages on PS. u cant do that...idk how he did but it happened in front of me...i didnt have proof of course. i hope yall believe me...verizon didnt believe me about my phone until they saw it happen in front of them and my bro didnt believe me my ps4 browser was all cleared and hoping it was saw for me but came home seeing it was trying to log on or guess my email and password but I was 4 steps ahead of them when i had to make the changes. but he didnt believe me until he saw it in front of me that my browser stayed clear after restarting it after erasing the browser...bye guys...wish me luck..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...