easy tame Easy to Tame and Maintain dino list.......

Dasham86

Suggestion

Easy to Tame and Maintain dino list.......

Is there any way to get the rule changed on easy to tame and maintain dinos now that cryopods are in the game? Because I really want to breed my shinehorns. But I cannot have more than 20 out. And how are rexes not on the easy to tame and maintain list? Considering on anything at or more than 2x taming you can knock one down and put kibble on it and walk away from it only to pick it up later. All dinos are easy to tame and maintain. How are crystal wyverns.... or ANY wyverns not on that list. Considering you do not even need to feed them right now with the current multiplier. People are FLOODING servers with them.

And when I say shinehorns. I am not talking about just ones that I have tamed. I am talking about a 377 line of shinehorns. Clearly time spent on these. Yet I cannot have them all out to breed them even though I am WELL under tribe cap. Why do I have a tribe cap of 500 yet I am limited to specific dinos I can have out? Why is someone allowed to have 500 gigas but I am not allowed to have 25 shinehorns?

(XA) Perfect Male (Shinehorn, Lvl 377, Male): HP: 1587.1 (64); St: 1645.3 (74); Ox: 1506.7 (67); Fo: 2484 (38); We: 244 (72); Dm: 530.3% (61); Sp: 230% (0); To: 1414.1 (376);

These are the shinehorns I want to breed and produce for everyone, but I cannot because I can only have out less than 20.

5 replies to this server topic

And right now.  You do not even have to feed the crystal wyverns.  So people are setting them on perma mate with aircons under the floors and the babies are hatching and raising before they even need to be claimed.

How are rollrats not on the easy to tame and maintain list?  Considering with them on 1x you do not need to feed the babies either.  Just let them on wander in a grassy area and they feed themselves.

Archived