Crash on startup, more often than not

Hesna008

Crash on startup, more often than not

Hello to you all, once again! I have said this before, I love Ark! With all the bad happening on the game lately, I have been tempted to uninstall the game and never play again! Now I don't know a whole lot about programming and such. Still, it seems to me that WC could be doing a better job. My issue, this time, is whenever I log into Ark, probably 75% of the time, the first attempt in unsuccessful. The game loads, I see my body in my bed, then instant dashboard! Nearly every time I start the game this happens! Literally! Now dealing with that only time per login isn't too terrible but lately its been happening  more often and take more attempts to successfully log in. At this very moment I am trying to login and I have been kicked 7 times in a row! That is a lot of time to just sit at a load screen! So, does anyone else have these problems or is it just me? I have 2 different consoles at 2 different houses and it happens at both places, in case people want to try to say its my connection. I appreciate any and all non-smartass comments, thank you fellow survivors!

Hes

P.S.   I have all current updates and yesterday I was in-game for nearly the entire day without getting kicked! So they are starting to so something right.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived