deadon nerf?

wizard03

deadon nerf?

so recently I went to use the deadons passive healing ability to try and heal up my boss crew from some heavy duty leveling up in their health stat and I noticed the deadon went through all of its food reserve in only a few seconds compared to the minute it used to be. I have put nearly all of its points straight into food and a couple points into health, and with over 30k in food, it usually takes a minute for him to run out of reserves. But with the latest update, now he seems to run out in only a handful of seconds. And the speed at which he drains his food reserves is rather shocking.....nearly 5k food per ripple of health....

Did the piggies get nerfed?

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

deadon nerf?

so recently I went to use the deadons passive healing ability to try and heal up my boss crew from some heavy duty leveling up in their health stat and I noticed the deadon went through all of its food reserve in only a few seconds compared to the minute it used to be. I have put nearly all of its points straight into food and a couple points into health, and with over 30k in food, it usually takes a minute for him to run out of reserves. But with the latest update, now he seems to run out in only a handful of seconds. And the speed at which he drains his food reserves is rather shocking.....nearly 5k food per ripple of health....

Did the piggies get nerfed?

I don't think it was nerfed. Remember that the more damaged your creatures are, the more food is consumed to heal them. Maybe your dinos were more injured that time compared to the others?

Archived