Ice Wyvern freeze like Managarmr

Cesitar257

Suggestion

3 replies to this server topic

I made a post Similar to this one a WHILE ago, but the main difference is that while you are suggesting that ice wyverns are made to have the same freeze ability against dinos as manas, I proposed that ice wyverns should instead be immune to managarmr freeze and snow owl freeze. It would provide a nice counter to those two dinos and would make ice wyverns a more viable tame again

On 7/8/2020 at 4:40 PM, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

I made a post Similar to this one a WHILE ago, but the main difference is that while you are suggesting that ice wyverns are made to have the same freeze ability against dinos as manas, I proposed that ice wyverns should instead be immune to managarmr freeze and snow owl freeze. It would provide a nice counter to those two dinos and would make ice wyverns a more viable tame again

@KRONOSDOUBLE Don't want to hijack but I can't find this suggestion of yours but would definitely agree with it. It's common sense actually, and we see a similar immunity between fire and ember wyverns.

The real problem is probably money, Ragnarok is over three years old and there's no revenue in fixing old DLC content.

Ehhh, Freeze is really busted. While I do like the visuals, I honestly think the Managarmr breath should do what the Ice Wyvern's does and the Ice Wyvern should do what the Mana's does to kinda balance the scales a little. The Managarmr is already one of the fastest creatures in the game, completely immobilizing opponents is just overkill. 

Archived