Ongoing server crashes and timeouts

originalj4y

This seems kind of counter productive given i can basically guess the official response but thought i'd try anyway. Over the last week or so EU-pve-124 has had terrible stability where the ping will jump to 255 freeze the game then kick me with a 'connection timeout' msg. This is at quiet times when there only a couple of people online as well, and now it wont let me back in the server i just get repeated 'connection timeout' or 'player is already connected'. Can someone shed some light onto this as as it stands i literally cant play the game.

30 minutes ago, originalj4y said:

This seems kind of counter productive given i can basically guess the official response but thought i'd try anyway. Over the last week or so EU-pve-124 has had terrible stability where the ping will jump to 255 freeze the game then kick me with a 'connection timeout' msg. This is at quiet times when there only a couple of people online as well, and now it wont let me back in the server i just get repeated 'connection timeout' or 'player is already connected'. Can someone shed some light onto this as as it stands i literally cant play the game.

Always like this! Updates generally mean someone will break something....... Make the game un playable and people lose their poop as well as dino's, bases etc, etc it's just the devs way of letting us plebs know who is running the show.... Just kidding. ARK is a broken game...... That's it!

4 hours ago, Donk67 said:

Always like this! Updates generally mean someone will break something....... Make the game un playable and people lose their poop as well as dino's, bases etc, etc it's just the devs way of letting us plebs know who is running the show.... Just kidding. ARK is a broken game...... That's it!

I know I've been playing the game since the start 5 years ago and nothing suprises me anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived