Still broken post update?

GaryJ

Still broken post update?

Hi all. I play official pvp on crossark

I'd like to clarify that Im playing from my pc via microsoft store. All of my tribe mates who are on pc can log in just fine and have updated to v800. My ark (upon launch) says I'm still at 799.12.

All of my expansions have recently updated (today) but the core Ark: Survival Evolved app is not updating and there is no update available for it. I tried to completely uninstall assuming that my case was unique since my tribe is unaffected. Now the core game will not even install. I experience an error every time I initiate the download, and for some reason all of the expansions have reinstalled and updated fine.

What on Earth is going on?

tried that, tried restarting the pc, even tried uninstalling and now the MS store keeps giving me this bs error code, and ark refuses to download.

0x8024801E

if i dont figure something out soon im looking at never playing ark again unfortunately. i dont know where else to turn. this game has worked fine for years for me. new update comes, data gets corrupted by the patch, cant login....NEW fix comes, tribe recovers fine, im still shut out in the dark. losing my mind yall.

Archived