Question about changing abberation and extinction recipes

DynamicWyvern

Question about changing abberation and extinction recipes

So I recently started my own server with me and a couple friends on the ragnorok map, and just put in the necessary code to unlock extinction and abberation engrams. I just wanted to ask if anyone had a paste bin of code to change the recipes that require fungal wood to be substituted for items you can get in ragnorok? Thanks

1 minute ago, PANICinc said:

I am not aware of a code that allows regular wood to be a substitute for fungal wood.

What my server admin has done in the past, is setup a "shop" to exchange resources for those not found in the map.

But if there is a code out there, I would love to know what it is as well!

From what I read, I'm pretty sure the following code edited to suit dlc items in your game.ini will change the crafting recipe:

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowStone_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Narcoberry_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

so while i haven't tested it yet, I could technically edit all the items and substitute fungal wood for normal wood and blue gems for something else etc, I just really would rather not do it if someone has already done it 

Archived