Suggestion

ARK Overhaul "Tame your Game"

First I would like to make sure I apologize at least once for the times I have lost my temper on these forums... I get that this is a massive game and it is probably extremely difficult to keep it all running smoothly...

but never the less we paid for a product that should work as intended and advertised. Especially when it was your decision as a company to create such a massive game and build such hype around that very concept, not to mention building, taming, breeding, etc...

I'm sure we can agree on that.

So my suggestion, and I can't speak for the whole community when I say this so I hope they would make their opinions heard in the comments... Is to postpone the next Genesis DLC, and the TLC, until a complete overhaul of the games internal problems is completed...

Crashes, Bugs, Glitches, Optimization, everything...

On every map...

Servers AND Single Player...

PCs, Xbox AND PlayStation...

With it being ported to consoles by professionals that specializes in that specifically and can do it correctly...

Like I said I can't speak for the entire community, but I'm almost positive most would agree...

This game had grown beyond your grasp a looong time ago... and I don't mean that as an insult... It is a beautiful thing and I commend your concepts for growing into such a force of nature with a life of its own...

But just like we do in this game for hours on end. Most of them being lost completely due to these same bugs and glitches... You need to Tame your Game...

You need to get it under control and working correctly...

From building, to taming, to breeding, to just exploring the map, gathering the artifacts, and fighting the end bosses all the way to ascension. All the way through each map...

You need to fix ALL the MAJOR issues that keep you from simply playing the game as intended...

Tested Thoroughly and Ported Professionally...

There is no need to put this off any longer considering your almost at the games end life and have grown into such a vast company... unless you decide to add more to it passed the DLC and TLC which would be nice but I don't even see how you could... 

but I really believe all your future game's sales will hurt if you ignore this, and explode beyond your dreams if you actually listen...

I'm pretty positive people would be much more inclined to jump back into the game for the last DLC and TLC, and for years on years afterwards, if you did this. I'm also pretty sure they would not mind waiting for the DLC to get something like this taken care of...

It would probably save this company's reputation if you fix what needs to be fixed with ARK...

I guarantee you will not regret it if you do and the community would love you for it if you gave the game a real "Tender Loving Care" Overhaul... Nothing has to be changed except it actually running correctly...

Then Fixing what ever may go wrong with Genesis II and the TLC should be a lot less work and would open up a lot more time for you to focus on whatever your next endeavors are without trying to continually chip away at the bugs and issues overtime while also trying to work on future projects...

It makes complete sense if you actually think long-term and I hope you guys really make the right choice. 

Thank you for your time.

PS-

Please don't just think of this in terms of money either, which most find it impossible not to do... Even though this would make you much more money in the long run... Think of this in terms of where you started and where you are now... and above all, the community that got you there... And if you do want to think of this in money... We have really gave you enough to simply get our games fixed...

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived