Obscenely fast maturing

DodoRaptor

Obscenely fast maturing

I play on SP and have on single player settings. I'm aware they auto change certain settongs, for instance mature interval is ~36 times speed, even if the the sloder is set to one. I turned the mature speed to fifty today, and bred some dodos for prime meat. The babies matured super fast. As in claim, shoot, dead, BAM, dodo's a juvenile already. And don't get me started on if you don't claim right away. Is this how dodos usually are with fifty times speed, or is that fifty being multiplied by the thirty-six? If the latter is true, getting settings where I want is going to take a lot of math.

I'd turn the stupid thing off all together, so my settings could be normal again (I've been messing with them lately, so with SP settings they all must be screwed up), but I've played with it for quite sometime, so I don't know if I could get used to it. The tamed dino stats per level is my main concern. I might just do it, for the sake of not being tortured by the weird settings, but it will be weird having my dinos level up less in different stats. Just to clarify, existing levels won't be changed right (as in the existing health stat lowering)? I'm fine if they are; if I can have some more difficult gameplay I'll take it. They should be auto off and have some warning so new players won't make the mistake of using them.

3 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

I'd turn the stupid thing off all together, so my settings could be normal again (I've been messing with them lately, so with SP settings they all must be screwed up), but I've played with it for quite sometime, so I don't know if I could get used to it. The tamed dino stats per level is my main concern. I might just do it, for the sake of not being tortured by the weird settings, but it will be weird having my dinos level up less in different stats. Just to clarify, existing levels won't be changed right (as in the existing health stat lowering)? I'm fine if they are; if I can have some more difficult gameplay I'll take it. They should be auto off and have some warning so new players won't make the mistake of using them.

Single player settings suck. Not only do they crank ur normal settings they change dino level up, health and melee levels to an unbalanced mess.

Check the box off, manually Input you'll have a much better balanced game.

3 hours ago, d1nk said:

Single player settings suck. Not only do they crank ur normal settings they change dino level up, health and melee levels to an unbalanced mess.

Check the box off, manually Input you'll have a much better balanced game.

I did it, and thank god for that. I turned them off, and now the game is much better. Now I don't need to use a calculator just to change settings, and tames dinos are a bit weaker, so fights are bot more fair.

Archived