Cloning Cost - yeah... right... not happening.

caleb68

Cloning Cost - yeah... right... not happening.

So we brought a crystal isle wyvern back to island, and thought clone it and fly the clone around keeping the main safe, that is... till we looked at the cloning cost....

AD63B66EA5F6F887379AA9A7A92164636817AE02

163,030 shards? are you F****** insane Wildcard?

its things like this that make me believe more and more a labotomy is a job requirement for wildcard.

I believe they implement this purely to stop it being so easy to exploit it on PVP servers and to dominate others unfairly.

But, this doesn't mean they don't make requirements ridiculous. Because they certainly do. This however, hasn't been fixed since they produced blueprints that couldn't be used pre tek fabricator, where ascendant items required 10s of thousands of polymer and other expensive resources that don't stack up easily but also cannot fit even half the required amount in a smithy or fabricator!

1 hour ago, Shad0w1986 said:

I believe they implement this purely to stop it being so easy to exploit it on PVP servers and to dominate others unfairly.

But, this doesn't mean they don't make requirements ridiculous. Because they certainly do. This however, hasn't been fixed since they produced blueprints that couldn't be used pre tek fabricator, where ascendant items required 10s of thousands of polymer and other expensive resources that don't stack up easily but also cannot fit even half the required amount in a smithy or fabricator!

um... yeah okay... when i can clone a regular wyvern for 16k shards?  seriously?  it doesn't stop anything.  hell i can clone a good giga for 14k shards, even have one that I can do for 12k shards...

160k shards is absurd.

6 hours ago, Shad0w1986 said:

ran into this problem myself the other day....Killed an alpha mossa and got an ascendant shotgun blueprint...….not happening with organic poly unless I get the tek fab....

13 hours ago, VoidScape said:

Ain't no point cloning it when you can breed it and raise it in 28 hours. Plus have an imprint bonus.

currently yes you can raise them pretty fast, but that will change when it goes back down to 1x, and we brought one back to our main server not a breeding pair.  If you don't have a breeding pair, then yes, there is a point to cloning it, as well as keeping your 'good' one safe and using the 'clone' as the one to use.

Archived