We are ALL waiting until MONDAY and we to stop complaining

Zite

People are fed up with Wild Cards 5 years of incompetence. The complaining wont stop until Wild Cards behavior changes, with the way they treat their customers and the way they implement changes.

The product manager also needs to start listening to the customers and doing his job, time and time again people are requesting character backups in the game suggestions section and not getting it.

4 minutes ago, MostSpy said:

I'm sorry but this post is non-sense and should be treated as such.

People are fed up with Wild Cards 5 years of incompetence. The complaining wont stop until Wild Cards behavior changes, with the way they treat their customers and the way they implement changes.

The product manager also needs to start listening to the customers and doing his job, time and time again people are requesting character backups in the game suggestions section and not getting it.

I am not saying you are wrong. All I am saying is constantly bashing things that WE ALL KNOW are problems is accomplishing nothing. WC knows they have server issues out the ass. They are also dealing with PC/console/mobile. That is ALOT of platforms to handle. All I am saying is cut them a break on this...poop happens. Do I agree with the fact that we are playing a broken game? No! But I love ARK so much that I will always stand behind these devs. They are doing the best they can.

Js but being hostile and negative towards another player really isn't helpful either.

It's just a game...yes disappointing that we can't enjoy it right now, but lashing out at someone isn't the way to go pal.

Just relax and go play something else until it's back up and going.

Truthfully I've never had issues playing ark on my xbox since I downloaded it last year...this would be the first time.

Again don't lash out, we are all frustrated it's just a game your life isnt gonna end if you have to wait an extra day to play.

Be kind?

1 minute ago, LEDminer said:

Well yes, they should go find something else to do that doesn't make them angry, instead of going apemode here over something ridiculous.

And before you get the wrong idea, I'm not against giving WC feedback as needed. Yelling at them because they are off for the weekend is unneeded and abominable behaviour.

? RIGHT ON

Lets be honest till GREEN HELL or somthin comes out there is no better survival game right now, right ?

BUT WE ALL WISH THEY WOULD CHECK THESE THINGS BEFORE RELEASING THEM INSTED OF RELEASING SOMETHING THATS BROKEN AN FIXING IT LATER..... JUST DELAY THE EVENT OR I DUNNO CHECK IT BEFORE ITS TIME TO RELEASE IT !!!!!

It's their job. I have to work on the weekends sometimes. Especially if something we did was wrong, screwed up, and not working at all. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and get your job done.  Especially when it's customers who are financially invested in the game.  If it was still a free-to-play game, yeah wildcard, take all the time you need. Whatever.   But thats not the case.  If you're promoting and selling a product that customers are unhappy with you'd better be ready for the the repercussions. 

1 hour ago, overborg said:

BS. people invest money and a LOT of time in this game. They have a right and good reason to be furious, as well as speak their minds. Game is complete trash and is so because of WCs actions. And some fanboy named zit telling people to calm down isnt going to improve things.

It is Zite. Not Zit. ?

34 minutes ago, XrenPayne said:

Well what about those in quarantine and cant leave the house right now. I guess they should find another game with a company who knows how to produce a game right huh?

Guilt trips will only make them roll theyre eyes an laugh... Cuz thats what i would do if someone made a guilt trip comment to me....

That doesnt help btw

There will always be people accepting to be treated like maggots by greedy corporations.
It is not because you have no spine that you have to tell others what to do and how to talk to a company that sell broken products.
Nobody cares about your fake empathy for employees. They messed up many times and were too lazy to work on weekend to solve this. People that paid over 100$ for a game that is often unplayable are right to be pissed.

On 6/28/2020 at 5:40 AM, LEDminer said:

But the entitled people here don't realize that the WC employees are people too, who also want to spend the weekend doing their own things.

It's just a game, not like you're going to die if the game doesn't get a patch. Complain about their incompetence all you want, but give them the respect they deserve as human beings ffs.

No ! My virtual dinosaurs are worth more than their lives :mad: 

Archived