Need Paid DLC with no restrictions

AJkym

Suggestion

How about a new map DLC to buy but with no restriction. Scorched earth no water cant use my fish, AB no gig no flyers no rex no mammoth the list goes on, Gen no flyers we spend yrs raising and breeding our dinos and some of us would like a map that has no restriction and not on the free list so it gets invaded by freeloading beach bobs if you have to buy only those that want it will and to be able to have a map with people that actually care and to be able to bring all my dinos not just some would be amazing so yeh a DLC new map with no restrictions so us old timers can get to 

3 replies to this server topic

Personally my favorite maps are the maps that are not prepared by Wildcard. 

I started on their maps and played through all of them excluding Genesis - which I honestly did not care for much at all. So I know the first season maps pretty well. 

However, I don't care for them. Partially because of the "Specialty" most of them have. 

• The island isn't bad. A great place to learn the game and figure it out. 
  • Scorched Earth was fun at first. But it became old with the constant storms and the unchanging scenery. 
  • Aberration was also fun when I first got on it. However I discovered after only a few hours a day that the lightly made my head hurt, the darkness got old really fast, and the fact that there is only so much "safe" space made it hard to spread out with others. I know it is loved by many, but wasn't my cup of tea. Loved the colored creatures too. 
  • Extinction was okay. The city was cool, but I was a bit disappointed that there were no doors or rooms you could go into. An entire city and you couldn't enter a single building? The dead-lands were excessive, the sulfur fields large and annoying. The different biomes were fun, but they too each had their own issues. I did like the OSD idea. It was a lot of fun getting together with a group to fight for the items - even though the higher the level the more often we crashed. 
  • Genesis... Not really up to going into. Unique and different idea, but a huge let down for me. Again, not holding all to that statement, I just didn't care for it. 

The other maps though? Love them. The Center, Ragnarok, and Valguero all seem "earthy" I suppose, some with ties into some of the other maps. It let you have a taste of some of the originals without forcing the entire map upon you. The Deserts of Ragnarok and the Underground of Valguero really let you experience some of Scorched Earth and Aberration without having you get overwhelmed by it. 

So I wouldn't say that I would be one to look for "Island" replica's. But perhaps "earthy" maps that contain multiple seasons through the biomes on them. Unique additions as the aberrant zone being one of them is nice too. I just prefer that not be what all the map is. 

That may just me though. 

52 minutes ago, AJkym said:

How about a new map DLC to buy but with no restriction. Scorched earth no water cant use my fish, AB no gig no flyers no rex no mammoth the list goes on, Gen no flyers we spend yrs raising and breeding our dinos and some of us would like a map that has no restriction and not on the free list so it gets invaded by freeloading beach bobs if you have to buy only those that want it will and to be able to have a map with people that actually care and to be able to bring all my dinos not just some would be amazing so yeh a DLC new map with no restrictions so us old timers can get to 

Sounds like you just want the Island map over and over.

Archived