Issues in single player after update

Issues in single player after update

Hi,

To start with, I love ark. I have been playing for over a year and a half. In that time my game has crashed no more than 10 times. I play single player split screen on the Xbox. Today was my first time playing after the update. When rendering in my base after an obsidian run. The game crashed. I redid the obsidian run and the game crashed again while loading the base. I rebooted the Xbox and the game trashed again after the run. Next time, I used the command saveworld before entering render distance. The other person I was playing with dropped out. I entered render and the game still crashed. I cheated in some cryopods and started crying up all the dinos around the base the game frequently crashed and I frequently saved. Eventually the game started to get stable, but it still crashed when loading the game with two people and when I went to hatch some Rex eggs. We were planning on taking on the tek cave this weekend, but now we are nervous. We really don’t want to loos all our stuff and Dino’s in the cave if the game crashes while we’re inside. Wildcard, this is GAMEBREAKNG! Please fix it ASAP. In the meantime, how do I lower the quality of the graphics? Is there any way to disable the event? Can I make sure the game doesn’t autosave while I’m in the cave. Thank you.

Archived