Who or Where to Contact someone about over pillaring a space a tribe is not usin

Morikar

Who or Where to Contact someone about over pillaring a space a tribe is not usin

So i dont know who or where to contact about this but a Tribe on PVE Valguero 1102 NA has purposely placed a raft in my tribes Lake. The Tribe Tea Bauchery Party is messing with our space and we asked him to remove it and he is not cooperating. He says he was there first and even if that was true (which it isnt since he did not pillar off the area) this area where my tribe lives in is not being occupied by Tea Bauchery Party. Their main base is nowhere near where our main base is and their just taking up large amounts of land throughout the server for no reason. They place these stone huts all over the map and again this is unoccupied space. Their just claiming land so no one can build. Can someone guide me to a spot on these forums so i can contact a dev to get this tribe to stop messing with my tribe?

I feel like enforcement team actually do a good job and the last comment is an unfair/unjust one. They're possibly the only team doing a proper job at Wild Card right now and are not incompetent monkeys, (like the rest of wild card who lives in a bubble on twitter)
Enforcement team are actually pretty good when CoC violations occur. Give it a go @Morikar
Articulate your ticket well with screenshots and evidence rather than waffle on with your emotions and you should get some action.

The core issue at Wild Card is the american staff which are really incompetent. The parent Chinese company (Snail Games)needs to get rid of these Americans and replace them with some competent Chinese devs. The product manager who fails to implement requested ideas like character backups and the developers who are known for the high degree of incompetence.

Archived