Not everyone got the tekgram for killing desert titan

Syrilian

22 hours ago, Syrilian said:

Let me get this straight, to get the tek engram from a titan(and therefore to use the tek stuff) you have to get the killing blow on the titan? You can't just be a part of the group that killed the titan?

In the past it has been about your distance from the titan during the moment it dies.  You had to be pretty darn close, and it might still be that way!  I was in a group and we had 1 out of 6 people actually get the kill because they finished it off while we were regrouping and getting stam.

Maybe that's what it was!  But it was a while ago.  You could do 99.9% damage, and someone grabs that .1% while you are out of range, you don't get the engrams.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:41 PM, TheDonn said:

In the past it has been about your distance from the titan during the moment it dies.  You had to be pretty darn close, and it might still be that way!  I was in a group and we had 1 out of 6 people actually get the kill because they finished it off while we were regrouping and getting stam.

Maybe that's what it was!  But it was a while ago.  You could do 99.9% damage, and someone grabs that .1% while you are out of range, you don't get the engrams.

yeah its stilll the same gotta fly right up their i found that out during a fight i was invited to join in on the team and we all held off till everyone was close enough for it

Archived