gamemode PvX to all platforms please

Bambamcam15642

Suggestion

PvX to all platforms please

I was today years old when I learned about PvX if you're like me and never heard of it before you can find it here Game Mode list to me this sounds like a perfect balance between PvP and PvE without separating the two into different servers. It would also give people the opportunity to build back up without worrying about the alphas 24/7 and trying to satisfy them constantly and would offer a new set of server and game modes to attract a set of player who had got annoyed with official. Just wanted to hear other peoples thoughts on it.

6 replies to this server topic

Yes ofc you are not retards, i am the slow headed here...., yeah i get it now, its all about money.!!

I guess you get more money from the android garbage than pc, thats why you dont bring pvx on pc....

But yeah its the age of greed, everybody is greedy, even the animals.... So why dont you add respawn prefixed loadouts and sell them for real money?

I used to do that on my arma dayz servers back in the day and it was a success.

You will get your money the, ''donators'' will get an advantage over the free players and reserved slots, and everybody will be happy Ark will be a better game overall and you can profit even more from this....

Tell me one reason why there isn't PvX mode in PC-Console version and there is on the android garbage.

PvE only is boring PvP only is toxic, PvX is the right balanced between those two.

Also add groups so we can see other player's status (health stamina status effects, etc)

DILO??

i have another million suggestions, but those two are very basic and simple and very much needed.

You don't care?

Add PvX (NOT CLOCKWISE) to other platforms(PC!)

I find the concept of 2 aspects of the game mixed together to bring out the best of two worlds. PvP is constant commitment, with rads being constant. PvE for me is too peaceful but PvP is to aggressive. I just think it would be pretty nice to have this option. 

PvX is CLEARLY the BEST mode Ark should be played on.

I guess you dont want many people to play and enjoy your game?

Or you are just retards?

Archived