XBOX ARK dashboards everytime I play now

XBOX ARK dashboards everytime I play now

I'm on an XBOX One X and I never DC where my friends do all the time. That has now changed. I will play and just be running along and screen goes black and then back to the dashboard. Anyone else experiencing this? Should I delete and reload Ark completely? I hate to do it but if it actually fixes it then worth it!

Yes, I actually been on this forum to see if any1 was having same problem as me. I'm playing Xbox 1 X, also. But I'm playing PVE host/local and exactly 7 mins later... Crash. Tha 2nd time getting back into tha game, I tried 2 hurry up and save b4 tha crash ?.... Still crashed in tha middle of trying 2 save. All this after waiting to download a 21 GB update that was "supposedly" fix tha problem. I'm not too mad about tha situation, it's just a frustration for sum1 whom has a mental disability and this is soothing to tha mind. Challenging, makes a person focus, and strategize with different taming techniques, and amazing and beautiful maps, etc. It's why I enjoy tha game so much. But back 2 playing my otha games. ?