Be aware of false ruhmor about a seriously bug in SP

Niphorox

Be aware of false ruhmor about a seriously bug in SP

I have lately left multi player because it was exremely time consuming and stressfull for me to play, so I started to go for single player instead but after playing for 4 days, then I noticed that metal and crystal nodes never respawn, so I spend lot of time to google this to see if I could find something about what' going on.

After have read many post with player complaining about this, then there seems to be confusion about if this is a bug or not. How ever, the break through of solving this question was a twitter post and the 2 most important users that could explain the confusion about this question, is Jennifer Stuber and skittlis.

Here is the copy and paste comment from Jennifer Stuper commenting: Yes, I’ve mentioned this is on purpose and not a bug. It prevents people in single player from basically restarting to get infinite resources or loot.

Here is the copy and paste comment from skittlis:  "It's on our list to get fixed but I don't know when that will happen. Sorry been rather busy"

But when checking Jennifer Stuber Twitter profile, then I don't find anything that can confirm that this user are legit working for Wild Card and the second problem about this user is that the claim are making no sense at all since the player already have been given the option to adjust the respawn period so low to make the resources respawn in seconds to get unlimited resources and at the same time can adjust the no resource radius - players to make the resources to be able to respawn right next to the player without the player have to leave and come back to get it to respawn, which  is a much faster method than restarting the server all the time.

I also checked skittlis Twitter profile and can confirm that this user are legit working for Wild Card, so therefore do I trust this user far more than this Jennier Stuber and are so glad the skittlis are implying that there is a problem with the respawn and really hope they will get this fix very soon together with the rock spinning drake bug that also only seems to appear in single player. Which skittles also have told that would be look into

One last thing, then I found something that really concerns me and that is that I found 2 Volunteer Moderators that have been using an unreliable source as Jennifer Stuber to misleading a user here to believe that there is no problem with the respawn, wich is not true as skittlis have mention that there is a problem that will be fixed when they got they chance. So let that case be a reminder that even Volunteer Moderators makes mistakes. Personally, then I will be very carefull with these guys xD

I will give the link for both the Twitter conversation and for this person that got misleaded by the Volunteer Moderators in case anybody want to see the full content. I only hope this post will be a help to other players like me that had doubt about the resource respawn mechanic in single player. Stay safe everyone :)

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/433485-fix-single-player-resources-respawn/&page=2

http://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/1126861019895271424

Screenshot.jpg

Just now, LEDminer said:

Jennifer no longer works on ARK, or for Wild Card in general so don't believe her.

And this is in fact a bug, since resources will respawn. This bug occurs if you leave your world before the resource respawns, causing it to respawn after an incredibly long time.

@Niphorox, Jen used to be on the ARK team.  Miner, the conversation was from May of 2019, she was on the ARK team until June of 2019.  The things she said were said as Community Manager.  @Cedric filled the vacancy she left.

Both their statements are correct, it is to prevent restart looping to get infinite materials, but also can bug out and take a long time to respawn.  Honestly neither of which make sense because for one, you can use cheats to spawn materials, or really anything, and for two, you can indeed set the respawn time so low it is nearly instantaneous.

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Niphorox said:

But when checking Jennifer Stuber Twitter profile, then I don't find anything that can confirm that this user are legit working for Wild Card

Jen was working for Wildcard for several years, including during the time the tweet was made. Go through her profile here, you will see this and it will provide you that confirmation that she was employed at WC.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/profile/7-jen/

21 minutes ago, Niphorox said:

One last thing, then I found something that really concerns me and that is that I found 2 Volunteer Moderators that have been using an unreliable source as Jennifer Stuber to misleading a user here to believe that there is no problem with the respawn, wich is not true as skittlis have mention that there is a problem that will be fixed when they got they chance. So let that case be a reminder that even Volunteer Moderators makes mistakes. Personally, then I will be very carefull with these guys xD

And again, they were not using unreliable sources.

As for whether it is a bug or not clearly there is uncertainty. But lets stop the accusations of people and volunteer mods, as some simple research would have identified that Jen used to be employed at WC.

57 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

Jennifer no longer works on ARK, or for Wild Card in general so don't believe her.

And this is in fact a bug, since resources will respawn. This bug occurs if you leave your world before the resource respawns, causing it to respawn after an incredibly long time.

Yes it's a bug. It dosen't effect every single player game either. Some players report never experiencing it.

Jen trying to explain it as a feature was just stupid. Single player has cheat commands, possible fast respawn setting, and now the creative mode, all of which are much faster ways of getting more resources, than supposedly restating the game over and over.

37 minutes ago, GP said:

Also @Niphorox may I ask why you neglected to include this tweet?

I put link up for a reason, so I will not say I have neglected anything. Another thing, I can't still not see anything about in this users status that this user have been working for Wild Card and just because this person have been active in comment section about the game, then it's not a proof in it self  that this user have worked at Wild Card. People are still free to believe what they want. I will always value the dev team comment higher than other. For me is the most important thing that this have been recognize as something that need to be fixed by skittle and hopefully will be changed soon since it seems to have been going on for years.

• Volunteer Moderator
39 minutes ago, Niphorox said:

Another thing, I can't still not see anything about in this users status that this user have been working for Wild Card and just because this person have been active in comment section about the game, then it's not a proof in it self  that this user have worked at Wild Card.

Internet history shows she was.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190122082312/https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/profile/7-jen/

You can choose not to believe anyone here if you want but anyone that was here from 2015-2019 would confirm too.

20 hours ago, GP said:

Internet history shows she was.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190122082312/https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/profile/7-jen/

You can choose not to believe anyone here if you want but anyone that was here from 2015-2019 would confirm too.

Thank for providing this information and from what I can see, then this person was only Senior Community Manager, which mean that this person words are still less qualified than the devs words and after skittlis admitted that this is on their list to be fix, then the Jennifer Stuber also change attitude which that can be seen in the last part of Jennifer Stubers respond to skittlis comment and the last part of Jennifer Stubers respond was this: as Skittle said it’s something we will have to look at further. 

billede.thumb.png.2abccba4519fcc03cf65b92fe7101f26.png

I still very surpriced that the 2 Volunteer Moderator, that have replied to dodogals post, have ignored both skittlis comment and the change of Jennifer Stubers attitude after skittlis comment and instead used the old argument that Jennifer Stuber first used to justify this overcomplicated rule system that are dominating the respawn mechanic. I can only hope that these 2 Volunteer Moderators are not speculating in silence this problem since it have a very high negative impact on the game experience for me and also seems that other are plagued by it + it have been going on for that many years now, which only makes it more sad that it haven't been dealed with yet.

I need to correct something and that is about the respawn, I said with lowest respawn period settings, then my metal respawn in seconds but I used slomo command to speed up time when I was testing. I tried it out again without this command and seems to take around 2 mins. After have try to study the rule system, then I have observed that it's random how long time it takes for the node to respond, so it seems there is a fixed min and max time border and game can choose any value between these 2 borders.

What I also have observed when trying to figure out this current overcomplicated rule system, then the counter are either put on completely hold or are completely been scaled up to the extreme or just might switch over to a secondary max and min value counter system when I cleared a metal node and then leave and rejoin the map or travel too far away and back to the node again by teleporter and bed before the metal node was respawn. After cleared the metal node and then leave and rejoin the map, I then tried to wait 10 days in game time with slomo 100, which will be 6-7 hrs converted to real life time but the node would not respawn.

The only way to correct the counter, is that I have to go very far away from the node on foot or mount and then come back to it again, first then will it respawn in the around 2 mins that it should do no matter what. Another test I also did was clearing the metal node and waited 30 seconds in real time and then I travel with fly command to the opposite corner of the map and back to the node, which took 1 mins in total in real time, and then I waited another 30 seconds. I repeated these steps for 15 mins but the node first respawn again  when I came back the last time to wait for it to respawn and it respawn with the same time period that it use to do if I only clear it and wait for it to respawn.

The conclusion I can see with this test are, that the counter are getting stopped when getting too far away from node and when getting back in range, then the counter are getting reset because if the counter only was put on pause when getting out of range of the node and then continued again when back in range, then it would have respawn with the first 4 visit but it didn't. So if I want to play with default settings, then I'm forced not to get too close or too far away from the node for around 2 hrs in real time after clearing the metal + I can't leave the game without geting punished.

Thanks everyone for your time and sharing you opinion and provide with some usefull information too. Not going to do more test, have already wasted too much time on trying to understand these total overcomplicated rules that are so inconvenient to deal with :/

One more thing I want to point out, is that Jennifer Stuber also seems to be very rude towards a user named Andrew Dycus when claiming that hundreds of people have complained about the respawn and the oldest post about it are from 2016 and the respond Jennifer Stuber gave was this: Literally not my problem dude

billede.thumb.png.1fbe1008ae9fd68786e092ef8d1f2e45.png

Even that this is not Jennifer Stubers problem then respond with that comment that she did, is just like telling that she don't care about this issue and how many are inflicted by this issue. Her respond is dated 21. nov. 2019 and according to the reply to this post from "TheDonn", then she worked at Wild Card till June 2019, which means that she no longer worked for Wild Card at that point when she answered, then a more appropriate answer would have been like this one here: Sorry but I'm no longer working for Wild Card and this are already on the list to be fixed as skittlis said. Further Wild Card related questions and reports need to happen to correct Wild Card Staff.

Something like that answer would have been much better but regardless, then I'm so glad that this Jennifer Stuber are no longer working for Wild Card, that's for sure :)

8 hours ago, Niphorox said:

One more thing I want to point out, is that Jennifer Stuber also seems to be very rude towards a user named Andrew Dycus when claiming that hundreds of people have complained about the respawn and the oldest post about it are from 2016 and the respond Jennifer Stuber gave was this: Literally not my problem dude

billede.thumb.png.1fbe1008ae9fd68786e092ef8d1f2e45.png

Even that this is not Jennifer Stubers problem then respond with that comment that she did, is just like telling that she don't care about this issue and how many are inflicted by this issue. Her respond is dated 21. nov. 2019 and according to the reply to this post from "TheDonn", then she worked at Wild Card till June 2019, which means that she no longer worked for Wild Card at that point when she answered, then a more appropriate answer would have been like this one here: Sorry but I'm no longer working for Wild Card and this are already on the list to be fixed as skittlis said. Further Wild Card related questions and reports need to happen to correct Wild Card Staff.

Something like that answer would have been much better but regardless, then I'm so glad that this Jennifer Stuber are no longer working for Wild Card, that's for sure :)

I had to research this more before posting. Jen hasn't worked for WC for over a year at this point (Jun 10 was 1 year) I didnt know this either but I totally understand why she said that.

It isnt her problem plain and simple. Imagine all the people who constantly tag you on Twitter being a game dev.. man.. Could she have replied better? Probably. As far as ties to wildcard goes - she has none now. Sad to see the Canadian leave :(

@d1nk Thanks for sharing your opinion but I still think there is nothing that can justify what she did, because here is the thing, if she truely really don't care at all, then why even care answer this guy in the first place but by doing so, then it's totaly contradictory her claim. She even wasn't obliged to answer since she no longer was working for Wild Card, so she obviosly did it for either the sake of provocation or she just like to kick people that is laying down. If something is sad, then that are that these type of people excist.

Another thing I will advice you to consider before defening this person and that is, when working for a company, you will NEVER use your own private account but instead will the employee be given a company account that don't contain any vulnarable information that can be used to trace the worker down in real life or to any of this worker's private accounts. When a worker either leaves or get laid off, then this company account will normally either get shut down or be given to next employee that are going to fill out that position that just got open.

Since Jennifer Stuber either have kept same account or created a completely identical account that will relate to her time when she worked for Wild Card, then it's also her own fault that people get confused and mistakely think she still works there. Sorry but still gonna say, it's so dang good that she no longer work at Wild Card

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Niphorox said:

@d1nk Thanks for sharing your opinion but I still think there is nothing that can justify what she did, because here is the thing, if she truely really don't care at all, then why even care answer this guy in the first place but by doing so, then it's totaly contradictory her claim. She even wasn't obliged to answer since she no longer was working for Wild Card, so she obviosly did it for either the sake of provocation or she just like to kick people that is laying down. If something is sad, then that are that these type of people excist.

Another thing I will advice you to consider before defening this person and that is, when working for a company, you will NEVER use your own private account but instead will the employee be given a company account that don't contain any vulnarable information that can be used to trace the worker down in real life or to any of this worker's private accounts. When a worker either leaves or get laid off, then this company account will normally either get shut down or be given to next employee that are going to fill out that position that just got open.

Since Jennifer Stuber either have kept same account or created a completely identical account that will relate to her time when she worked for Wild Card, then it's also her own fault that people get confused and mistakely think she still works there. Sorry but still gonna say, it's so dang good that she no longer work at Wild Card

Knowing the way Jen was treated by many in this community then I support her response. You have zero idea of the abuse she used to get from "so-called community" members.

The fact you are coming here to stir up trouble for someone that no longer works for Wildcard and attempting to smear her name further puts you in the same pot as the "so-called community" that were vile and vulgar towards her when she did work here.

You raised the bug in this topic, that's great, but what you've turned this topic into is a witch hunt on someone that has nothing to do with ARK anymore. I hope you are proud of yourself.

What I am hearing is that you wanted to try to make Stuber look bad, and you got called out on your mistakes.  Obviously you were wrong, so you tried to find another instance where you could be justified in your response, but you were proven to be wrong again.  After being proven wrong twice, it is now Ms. Stuber's fault that you used that quote and didn't research the timeline.  It's also her fault due to the fact that she responded to someone tagging her.  What is the point of this post anyway? Was it to discuss the lack of respawning nodes, or to warn the general public about the "nefarious methods carried out by the volunteer moderators to use unverified sources in their responses in order to appease the masses and in the end cause mass mayhem on the message boards"? No, I am not defending Ms. Stuber, as I was not playing at the time she was on.  I am merely trying to comprehend the reason for your continued crusade against someone that does not even work for this company any more.  Let this crusade go.

@GP - Treating other in same bad way that she have been treated by other is just proving that she is not better her self and that attitude will never break that evil circle either. Another thing, then I will not take any credits for trying to make this Jennifer Stuber to look bad, she manage that completely on her own and with good reason that I already have pointed out. Further more, then I don't understand why you pointing finger at me, just for being pointing finger on who, what and why seems to be the source of what other, not me me but  other have been using to silence this issue. Sorry but I really don't understand why you are taking this so personally what I write about the source since your not part of that source I'm writing about. I respect your opinion, even that it's really hurting me that you can better understand Jennifer Stuber than you can understand my frustrations about all the issues that are piling up in single player through many years of neglect by the company and my frustration about when somebody are silence a problem. If this Jennfifer Stuber are more important to you than millions of customers that have invested so much of their money in this company, then it can't get more depressing than that :/

@Saltee - Did it all went too fast for you??? Then I will cut it all down to small pieces for you. The hole idea with this post is to share what I can find about what, who and why is the source that other, not me but other have been using to silence this issue. You're clearly trying to distract me from achieve that goal by convince me that I have being proven wrong many times and that I'm only on a sort of crusade. WTH!?!?!? ?

I have never been wrong at any point and will explain why

#1 - I have never said that Jennifer Stuber never have worked at Wild Card but what I did said was, that I was not able to find anything that could confirm that she are working at Wild Card. If you can't seperate these 2 statements, then it's you that having a problem here that you like to turn into my problem.

#2 - I also point out that Jennifer Stuber's words are less qualified than the developers before I knew that she used to work at Wild Card but no longer does. Even after that GP was so kind to provide a post with a link that could confirm that Jennifer Stuber had worked at Wild Card then it just proved that I was correct about my statement all along because of her rank she had while she worked there and after leaving Wild Card then her word are still less qualified than the developers, so have never been wrong about anything in this part.

#3 - Further more did I point out that it didn't makes any sense to argue that the respawn mechanic have been made in this inconvenient way to avoid an exploit were the player could constantly restart the server in order to get unlimted resources. This is making no sense becuase the developers have given the player the option to reduce the respawn period time to make resource respawn very fast, which is faster than keep restarting the sever. The developers have also been given the player the cheat option which TheDonn have mention in his reply to my post and that method are the fastes way to get unlimited resources. Please tell me what you want to accuse me to be wrong about with this part.

#4 - One more thing I also tried to point out, was about her attitude and that is becuase the attitude also affect how people are handling situations. Just becuase I mention 2 cases that she handle in a very unfortunately way, then it's not the same thing that I'm saying that she always are like this. I don't expect anyone to be perfect but I do hope that people do take respondsability, which she kinda did in her respond to skittlis, even that she didn't seems to fully admit that she was wrong, since she point out that she was talking about the respawn in cave but from what I have observed, so are the respawn mechanic the same one for all the resources regardless the location on the map they are. First in the last part in her reply to skittlis was was kind of a confession that she was wrong since she wrothe: as Skittle said it’s something we will have to look at further. About the second case, then I point out that she was rude and have explain why I think that to d1nk, so if you want the reason, then read what I told d1nk. I also gonna tell you I'm no going to take any credits for trying her to look bad, she manage that completely on her own.

If I really was interested in stalking this Jennifer Stuber, then I would try to much more dirt about her, which is not the case and nor do I have any interest of doing so. I only pick these 2 cases because they are involved to the subject. You claim not to be defending her but you are still trying to get her off the hook and get me on it instead by trying change the subject with directly accuses against me for being wrong so many times and for being on a crusade, which indicate that you're picking her side. If someone are on a crusade, then it's you and I'm the target, no matter how you are justifying that.

I say this for the last time, I'm only interested in sharing what I could find about the source and who is involved in it and who have been using it to silence the issue about the respawn mechanic. Any post that are either about accusing or/and try to convincing otherwise will be determed as personally perception or/and personally attempt to harm me or/and my goal.

I will no longer respond to any of these hostile cases and nor will I let them change my perception.

40 minutes ago, Niphorox said:

@Saltee - Did it all went too fast for you??? Then I will cut it all down to small pieces for you. The hole idea with this post is to share what I can find about what, who and why is the source that other, not me but other have been using to silence this issue. You're clearly trying to distract me from achieve that goal by convince me that I have being proven wrong many times and that I'm only on a sort of crusade. WTH!?!?!? ?

I have never been wrong at any point and will explain why

#1 - I have never said that Jennifer Stuber never have worked at Wild Card but what I did said was, that I was not able to find anything that could confirm that she are working at Wild Card. If you can't seperate these 2 statements, then it's you that having a problem here that you like to turn into my problem.

#2 - I also point out that Jennifer Stuber's words are less qualified than the developers before I knew that she used to work at Wild Card but no longer does. Even after that GP was so kind to provide a post with a link that could confirm that Jennifer Stuber had worked at Wild Card then it just proved that I was correct about my statement all along because of her rank she had while she worked there and after leaving Wild Card then her word are still less qualified than the developers, so have never been wrong about anything in this part.

#3 - Further more did I point out that it didn't makes any sense to argue that the respawn mechanic have been made in this inconvenient way to avoid an exploit were the player could constantly restart the server in order to get unlimted resources. This is making no sense becuase the developers have given the player the option to reduce the respawn period time to make resource respawn very fast, which is faster than keep restarting the sever. The developers have also been given the player the cheat option which TheDonn have mention in his reply to my post and that method are the fastes way to get unlimited resources. Please tell me what you want to accuse me to be wrong about with this part.

#4 - One more thing I also tried to point out, was about her attitude and that is becuase the attitude also affect how people are handling situations. Just becuase I mention 2 cases that she handle in a very unfortunately way, then it's not the same thing that I'm saying that she always are like this. I don't expect anyone to be perfect but I do hope that people do take respondsability, which she kinda did in her respond to skittlis, even that she didn't seems to fully admit that she was wrong, since she point out that she was talking about the respawn in cave but from what I have observed, so are the respawn mechanic the same one for all the resources regardless the location on the map they are. First in the last part in her reply to skittlis was was kind of a confession that she was wrong since she wrothe: as Skittle said it’s something we will have to look at further. About the second case, then I point out that she was rude and have explain why I think that to d1nk, so if you want the reason, then read what I told d1nk. I also gonna tell you I'm no going to take any credits for trying her to look bad, she manage that completely on her own.

If I really was interested in stalking this Jennifer Stuber, then I would try to much more dirt about her, which is not the case and nor do I have any interest of doing so. I only pick these 2 cases because they are involved to the subject. You claim not to be defending her but you are still trying to get her off the hook and get me on it instead by trying change the subject with directly accuses against me for being wrong so many times and for being on a crusade, which indicate that you're picking her side. If someone are on a crusade, then it's you and I'm the target, no matter how you are justifying that.

I say this for the last time, I'm only interested in sharing what I could find about the source and who is involved in it and who have been using it to silence the issue about the respawn mechanic. Any post that are either about accusing or/and try to convincing otherwise will be determed as personally perception or/and personally attempt to harm me or/and my goal.

I will no longer respond to any of these hostile cases and nor will I let them change my perception.

No, nothing went to fast for me.  As a matter of fact, I believe that English may not be your primary language (no judgement here) due to misspellings and grammatical errors, so I have in fact read all of your posts multiple times very slowly to ensure that I can extrapolate the message you are trying to send. I appreciate you trying to call out those that you feel may have done wrong.  But in this case, I (and others) believe you are wrong. You could have just posted a simple message asking if there were any updates to the respawn, or if anyone had any settings in SP that you could utilize to help with the issue.  But instead, you chose to single out a person and the volunteer mods that have quoted her in the past to try to warn the rest of the community of your perception of people trying to silence an issue. There are a myriad of other problems that plague this game, including the ability for countless people to even get into the game, characters being lost, dinos being lost, and entire servers disappearing that should take precedence over this issue, since the nodes do respawn (even if it is after a very long time) and you have personally identified that they do respawn.

You have literally turned this into a personal crusade against Ms. Stuber and anyone that used her as a source of information (definition attached below for your reference).  Look at the time you have spent researching, posting, arguing, doing more research, reposting, making more accusations, editing your posts, etc.  I would say you are on a crusade with all of the so called evidence that you have dug up (tweets/twitter profile of parties involved) although that evidence was used incorrectly (stating that you could find no evidence of her working for wildcard, but when you were corrected, you decided to attack her attitude in her tweet, which by the way is allowed in a free society) and your selective omission of certain evidence (although you justify omitting said statements by stating you had provided a link).  Everything you have done has shown a good amount of time invested into this cause.

And how can you see anyone posting an opinion contrary to yours as an attempt to harm you and as a hostile case? So if someone doesn't agree with you wholeheartedly then they are being hostile and attempting to harm you?  If you don't want anyone to respond to you then don't post your personal opinions on a public forum.  Simple as that.

crusade

Definition of crusade

1 capitalized : any of the military expeditions undertaken by Christian powers in the 11th, 12th, and 13th centuries to win the Holy Land from the Muslims

2 : a remedial enterprise undertaken with zeal and enthusiasm "a crusade against drunk driving"

• Volunteer Moderator

This is nothing but a witch hunt and a crusade.

Where is the evidence that anyone has attempted to "silence" the bug?

Whether Jen's tweet was mis-informed by herself, or mis-interpreted by yourself, and the volunteer mods using that tweet as a source, that does not mean that anyone is purposely trying to "silence" the issue.

So i'll say it again, this topic is NOT about the bug, it is a clear intent to carry out a witch hunt as you clearly care more about a "silencing" conspiracy theory than the actual bug itself.

Dude your toxic as hell, crusading against a person who NO LONGER WORKS FOR WILDCARD. Why are we even bringing up a past employee multiple times, she is right for saying its not her problem cause its literally not her problem. Where is the confusion here? I refrained from posting here initially cause its pointless and just facepalmed your posts where you voiced your opinion and I disagreed with your assessment. So you got mad and facepalmed multiple of my comments giving helping statements to others in other threads, how childish. BTW I think you messed up and thumbs upped one of them, you might want to go back and fix that lol ?

45 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Dude your toxic as hell, crusading against a person who NO LONGER WORKS FOR WILDCARD. Why are we even bringing up a past employee multiple times, she is right for saying its not her problem cause its literally not her problem. Where is the confusion here? I refrained from posting here initially cause its pointless and just facepalmed your posts where you voiced your opinion and I disagreed with your assessment. So you got mad and facepalmed multiple of my comments giving helping statements to others in other threads, how childish. BTW I think you messed up and thumbs upped one of them, you might want to go back and fix that lol ?

You.... you are one of them, aren't you?  You don't even work for Wildcard... I can't take anything you say seriously, nor can I trust it.

15 hours ago, GP said:

This is nothing but a witch hunt and a crusade.

Where is the evidence that anyone has attempted to "silence" the bug?

Whether Jen's tweet was mis-informed by herself, or mis-interpreted by yourself, and the volunteer mods using that tweet as a source, that does not mean that anyone is purposely trying to "silence" the issue.

So i'll say it again, this topic is NOT about the bug, it is a clear intent to carry out a witch hunt as you clearly care more about a "silencing" conspiracy theory than the actual bug itself.

Yes, there have been attempts to silence this issue but I have never said or implied that this was done becuase of any specefic motive. Here, just take this guy named Samadhi. He insist so hard on that this is not a bug and therefore is there nothing to be fixed and he have repeatly tried to convince about this statement. If that is not an attempt to silence this issue, then please give me an example what you consider as an attempt to silence something, regardless if there are an intended motive behind it of any kind or not.

billede.thumb.png.c85f8625d79b1e8d91fa7ef5f2fa447a.png

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1640917196996356163/?ctp=2

billede.thumb.png.d679f337981933aa8ed2953ccaff087f.png

Trying to convince people to believe that this is not a bug, can increase the risk of people stop reporting or/and debating it and when people stops reporting or/and debating it, then it can give false perception that nobody are affected by this issue any longer which worries me. It doesn't matter if this misinformation was given by mistake or given on purpose to gain a better benefit than giving the correct informations would be able to give, because the consequences remain the exact same.

I already provided a link with evidence in the first post about these 2 moderators attempt to silence this issue by convincing that this is not a bug and I have never said or implied anything about howerver that this was done by mistake or done on purpose to achieve any benefit(s) from that and if you had paid more attention to that post, instead of having a blind and a twisted desire to be more focused on systematicly searching for anything about my content that you can abuse against me, which just reflects what a twisted mind you have, then you would have noticed that link but I will give the link again.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/433485-fix-single-player-resources-respawn/&page=2

To be fair here, so are the volunteer moderator Joebl0w13 innocent since it was posted 2 days before skittlis posted the correct statement about this issue but the second one should have know better since that volunteer moderator posted 5 days after skittlis corrected the statement about this issue, so the consquense of that is, anyone that try to search for information about this issue and read this post first, then they will get the wrong idea that everything is fine and since this statement are on an official website, then I doubt that there will be many that will doubt these informations and keep searching for more informations about it somewhere else and might never get to know the correct statement about the issue. The official website should always stay up to date so it can keep being the a reliable source, especialy when Wild Card staffs are posting somthing there.

What I mean about abusing my content, is that the most abuse seems to be based on my attempt to analyzing the 3 comments from Jennifer Stuber's that are involving this issue and you abuse my analyze to conclude that I'm accusing this person for trying to silence this issue on purpose to benefit from it and I'm hunting her down for that but I have never said or implied any conclusion about the reason for her misinformation. One of the thing I have been saying, is that she didn't seems to fully admit that she was wrong. I did not said that to conclude that this is because she didn't agree with skittlis and she want to imply her disagreement by not apologizing for her mistake but instead mention something irrelevant in her defense and then just say it something that need to be look at further. What I do think, it was becuase it had something to do with pride.

Since you have made it clear that you don't like what I have been said about Jennifer Stuber, so do I sense a pathern here. What you're doing are clearly attempt to get revenge on me for her ?

I care far more about these mistakes of misinformations and the consequenses that follows them than I do about yours, Piffguru's and Saltee's abusement of my content to accuse me for be a witch hunter, toxic, wrong and what ever else you folks desire to accuse me for. I'm not gonna respond any comment that contain further of these abusements of my content and nor will I waste time on reading them.

@The hater army - All of you that persisting in of keep spamming comment that is about abusing my content to accuse me for so many bad thing as possible, these comments will still be consider as personally perceptions and at the same time will you be held full respondsable for taking part of turning this debate into a verbal warzone and keep it alive in that state. Grouping together against me are cowardly and unfair but I can be stubborn too and can soak it all up better than any creature in this game can soak up bullets and when your all have become bone dry, then it will be here I will go for the deadly blow that will turn your all into dust and then I will come to loot all your goodies xD

Just kidding about the last part but seriously, your agressive attempt to accuse me,  still don't bites on me, so keep posting them here are just helping me to become more and more sure about that they are only intended to serve a destructive purpose.

@Piffguru - Yes, you have been so kind to given me 1 thumbs up and 2 facepalm, so I just wanted to show some gesture by returning your kindness ?

You're the one that keep bringing her up becuase you just did it now but I'm going to say the same thing to you and Saltee that I just did to GP but instead of repeating same long text, then go and read what, I just told GP here in this post.

@Everybody else - Since my post have been infected by selfish AI and no, I'm not refering to Artificial Intelligence but to Arrogant Ignorants, then I will not be visiting my post so often and nor will I try to spend any time to see if there are more persons that keep insisting in that there is nothing wrong about the respawn mechanic and it's nothing that need to be fixed. If anyone want to take over that part and post the link here in case you found something, then it would be so kind of you and will definitely read them but they need to be older than may 10 2019, since it was that date when the statement about this issue was corrected, so ealier post than that date can't be consider as misinformation caused by a overlooked correction of the issue.

Archived