2 food questions help

Kamikami0

I believe alarm mode is only for alerting you of enemy players within your parasaurs range, not for wild dinos and it doesnt scare off anything unless you are riding the parasaur and do the howl thing it has but even that is not really helpful most of the time. If you have problems with ichthys Id say you need either a couple turrets or a dino on turret mode that can deal with them.

Hi everyone I wanted to tell you thanks for all the msg and the helps and informations, and I think I found solution to my problem:

-I randomly found a seed X and I planted it on the middle of my river and now all wild creatures are dying around, and so I don't see any Ichthyornis anymore (FINALLY), so imma disable the alarm mode for parasaurs so they can stop eating a lot

-Farming a lot with bronto helped me to put tons of berries in the 5 feeding troughs so for now it should be okay

Well actually they were warning me about wild dilos and ichthyornis in the zone but they were scarring only the ichtyosaurs and pegomastax. For now I think I found solution with the X plant but if smth I'll msg here again, ty :3

Archived