Wildcard actually doesnt know what ini you use ! **fix needed**

basjuh129

Wildcard actually doesnt know what ini you use ! **fix needed**

war on ini and encrypting the game variables.

hello my name is little brain in game , with over 6k hours on official and server owner on a unofficial pvp server its safe to say that im a die hard ark PVP player. 
and unlike most players i speak alot of good things about the game since im aware i played it ALOT !
However the current state of the PVP end of the game is a proper poopshow. 
Game althering INI took the overhand to the point where you dont stand a chance if youre not running it anymore. forcing players to destroy their game!? 
reshaders have taken over the game to the next level on both official and unofficial. 
battle eye offers little to no protection to this stuff however i did read that they do a DECENT job at detecting it for PUBG. 

after sending tons of complains to wildcard im taking to the forums , "probably to be absolutly poop on by the players that run it" since thats what happends on youtube or twitch when you confront players. 
the problem is arguably just as big as meshing (which took years to fix but fine its fixed) hidden bases are no longer hidden water is clear and screen effects are gone. 
as a server owner i can tell all of you a secret. 
**WILDCARD HAS NO WAY OF DETECTING WHAT INI YOURE RUNNING** 

bullpoop stories about "legal and illigal" ini go all around all arks. 
again wildcard has no way of checking what ini youre running wildcard can only ban based on your youtube or stream videos. 
thats if they see it........ 

Wether wildcard chooses to accept this over on their own clusters should be their decision ! 
as a community server owner i would prefer not accepting it but since detection is IMPOSSIBLE we rely on wildcard to put the tools into place to do so, or the stupidity of players that post a screenshot or stream! 

the most common excuse is that it increases the FPS for the gameplayers. 
listen to those players that have a potato PC and cant handle ARK cause they go by the minimum requirements written for the game 5 years ago. 
go play rollercoaster tycoon ;)

the FPS issue is an issue adressed to wildcard and by now they should be actively engaging to fix this issue or atleast put enough launch perks into place to make it possible 

1. Go into your steam games library
2. Find Ark Survival and right click it
3. Select properties
4. In the General tab, click: Set Launch Options...
5. Paste this in (remove **)
**-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10 -nomansky -lowmemory -novsync -high**

with game althering ini settings screen effects can be completely removed , the reshaders can make your game look like mario bros out of 1983
turning enemy players into a beacon of light or actually a dot without any light. 
structures can be rendered before the terain making it absolutly impossible to hide. 
now in the official code of conduct wildcard states

"Modifying your game files to remove key graphical components (water, fog, etc)"

however NOTING IS INTO PLACE TO CHECK OR CONTROLL THIS
WILDCARD OFFCIALLY HAS NO WAY OF CHECKING WHAT YOURE RUNNING IN YOUR PRIVATE FILES ON YOUR PC 
all this can be easily solved by encrypting the console variables and other INI settings. 
in a previous tweet from wildcard they stated that INI changing is the same as switching your gamma , which is a delusional statement on its own. 
which essentially means these people cant fix it or dont want to fix it. 
they also state in the same code of conduct that if youre in one tribe with a cheater or hacker you risk getting banned aswell and that they always must be reported no matter what. 
UNLESS YOURE PART OF A 50+ PLAYER MEGA TRIBE LIKE HYDRA OR GANG GANG

again as stated in previous emails wildcard ! 
wether you wanna keep this garbage over on your official network fine with me ! 
however give the unoffcial servers a detection or automated reset console variables on the load screen.
its been over 3 years its time for your to fix this stuff. 

hydra.jpg

Archived