prime meat jerky again...

HiImZech

this is the 2nd time wc is making us cough up prime meat jerky for event items.

since you people don't play your own creation, let me describe to you how to get prime meat jerky

1) kill a dino that drops prime meat

2) get to a grill within 10 mins because prime meat don't stack and they rot too quick without preserving salt. 2mins in human inventory

3) cook the prime meat. takes about 30 seconds for 12 pieces at a time so we have to time them properly or risk having them all spoil

4) now stick those cooked prime meat into a preserving bin. wait 36mins for ONE piece of prime meat jerky PER bin.

basically 2 piece per hour. exactly 40 prime per bin a day

can we not have the next event using cooked prime meat and cooked prime fish meat instead??

12 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

since you people don't play your own creation, let me describe to you how to get prime meat jerky

2) get to a grill within 10 mins because prime meat don't stack and they rot too quick without preserving salt. 2mins in human inventory

3) cook the prime meat. takes about 30 seconds for 12 pieces at a time so we have to time them properly or risk having them all spoil

4) now stick those cooked prime meat into a preserving bin. wait 36mins for ONE piece of prime meat jerky PER bin.

can we not have the next event using cooked prime meat and cooked prime fish meat instead??

Just place like 200 preserving bins ezpz jerky

With the boosted rates building a dozen preserving bins filling them with spark powder oil and prime you should get hundreds per day and we have 3 weeks wouldn't take very long at all to farm the stuff.

16 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

3x breeding. 

I am just harvesting the unwanted's with a power Theri. 

I already have every skin and two of the emotes with half a fridge of cooked prime and 8 preserving bins going (I built 34 yesterday from one tail swipe on Genesis Lunar). 

With the boosted everything it's really not too bad to get prime and prime jerky.

Ok, so nice didn't work so instead if you want your stupid chibi's to fluff up your collection you display in your vaults to yourself to add to the server stress causing more memory usage (since you cry babies forget that's why they deleted dino candies) then put forth the very minimal effort this is going to take or keep crying that making jerky is hard. ??

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Ok, so nice didn't work so instead if you want your stupid chibi's to fluff up your collection you display in your vaults to yourself to add to the server stress causing more memory usage (since you cry babies forget that's why they deleted dino candies) then put forth the very minimal effort this is going to take or keep crying that making jerky is hard. ??

Yea, they deleted dino candies, and now we are again able to collect dino candies. Makes no sense. 

Archived