Official Server Player Position Problems

GreenRoc

Hello, I am not sure the right area for this. I am waking up after a full day's sleep, and still seeing the same problem I saw this morning on official servers.

Official Server NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60 has been buggy for me all day... It continues to not know where my survivor is standing, and it seems to happen every few minutes, all day long.

I cant interact, cant claim new babies, cant do anyting with "E" no doors, no mountings, no pearl pickups...

I have to repeatedly chestbump with tames to get the server to know where my player is.

I have mental difficulties with forms like the one used for reporting bugs.
I am not sure how to descibe this bug, I know what a De-sync is, and De-Sync maybe the short description of what I am experiencing.

I dont know if anyone else on the server is dealing with this, I have chat off. My side PC which I rarely use to move around (she keeps watch on a trough for me), sees my player in a different place than where I see myself.

Chestbumping with my tames (jump and run against their bodies) seems to reset where I see myself in line with what the server knows. It seems my human de-syncs more often than server saves. I am struggling to get all imprints done, and babies fed, and I miss picking up pearls from under my Phoenix because of this de-sync.

No dead babies yet, but the additional panic (omg omg baby bay bay needs food and I cant get in it) is not doing well inside my hyper-emotional brain.

Where to show this to a game dev?
How to get their attention? No dice 'it seems' so far.
I have Tweeted a few emplyees, but not seen a response.
Posted in a related thread, but dont know if they are aware.

Limited time event for breeding, and I am struggling to work with it.
I am super patient, but I rush this to be made aware, of due to the difficulty this de-sync is causing me. I struggle to enjoy this limited time event.
Limited time, and my time is being strained/used/wasted due to this de-sync.

P.S.
I word alot.
If anyone has complaints about my words being too much, I'm sorry, I wish you had more patience and/or tolerance. I love you.

I wonder if the tick reduction has anything to do with this?
I'm so curious. I wish I knew the inner-workings of the coders out of personal curiousity. I wish I could help more with this company, this game is so awesome, I wish I was able to work on their team, but forms discourage me and those social mannerisms and norms continue to confuse me to no end. I would like to, but my brain is just some distance off of what is seemingly required.

Oo shiny! *runs off to pet pretty dino*

10 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

Have you double checked your internet connection?  

I'm watching a stream, my roomate is watching two streams and running his own stream on his PC, and third PC is also running fine. All other programs on my PC are running uninterrupted.

I've never had this issue in Ark before. It seems new as of the summer patch.

Edit to add:
I'll try spending some time in Ark on my other PC, see if I see the same thing on my side account. I usually dont move around with her, she keeps an eye on inventories for me (and learns engrams to help me with my desires).

Archived