Console player should get Crystal Isles early because of this bug and the loss o

xZayToLitx

It's not that simple to just release the DLC - it has to be scaled and render in a way that each console can tolerate it. Even on something like the Xbox One X - Ark is a game that requires ALOT of power from the console. If they try to simply shift Crystal Isles over, it would undoubtedly crash very often and run very poorly.

Don't let setbacks entitle you to a DLC that would do more harm than good when released. Wildcard are well aware that the console audience wants Crystal Isles - Believe me, I want it.

46 minutes ago, Hyamzee said:

You do know when they try to release cry isles theres a 90%chance of them blowing up the planet? This is wc have you learnt nothing?lol.i dont want the world to end.

Dude I'm gonna cry lol I want a crystal wyvern soooo bad but not if I'm gonna sit around for days on end to play.

Hopefully wc figures out all this poop before they release it...sonwe can actually enjoy the game.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, xZayToLitx said:

Console player should get Crystal Isles early because of this bug and the loss of tames and characters.

So to put it simply, you want a DLC that is not ready to work on consoles released early as compensation for the problems caused on console by the Summer Bash event, which means you want the compensation to be a ton more issues? ?

Archived