Lost everything for a pve color update

Lystrosaurus69

Wow thanks wildcard I’m glad I lost every single thing I own in the upload because it seems every update it breaks the transferring system I’m glad I lost hundreds of hours because you can’t fix the same problem that happens every single update thanks for making me waste my life away grinding and raising for hundreds of hours so I could lose it to your pve color update . Im glad I’ve spent hundreds of dollars buying every dlc and the game on multiple platforms to lose everything multiple times . 

20 minutes ago, Lystrosaurus69 said:

Wow thanks wildcard I’m glad I lost every single thing I own in the upload because it seems every update it breaks the transferring system I’m glad I lost hundreds of hours because you can’t fix the same problem that happens every single update thanks for making me waste my life away grinding and raising for hundreds of hours so I could lose it to your pve color update . Im glad I’ve spent hundreds of dollars buying every dlc and the game on multiple platforms to lose everything multiple times . 

Your Welcome GIF by memecandy

9 hours ago, Lystrosaurus69 said:

wait there was a pve color update and I missed it????zzzzzz bro the update was for all modes....you didn't know the update was inbound and you lost your stuff in the obby? and ur now blaming pve lol u must be a new player lol

I dont transfer my official character unless I have nothing to lose on the server I am moving out of, and/or have a friend who is able to let me back in the tribe if something borks in the transfer process.
I usually make a new toon if I want to move into a new server.
I am fully aware that uploading my character is not guaranteed to be stable, ever. Transferring has never has been stable since Transfers were added to this game.

Maybe Ark should put a warning like....

"Upload at your own risk"
Transferring to another server has a chance to lose your character due to corruption by Rockwell...
or evil Jerboas in the terminals.
Evil Jerboas. Cute and deadly.

Archived