Extincion Red drops

kpc

Yeah, schould be easy. Just watch for enraged trikes. When u see them leave drop and go for him, u don't want him to come close to drop.  U can always heal between waves, just leave 2 or 3 artos running arround. Don't leave only 1, because it will start next wave. 

Just don't start purple ones and u will be OK, solo for sure. Without imprint giga goes pretty fast in rage mode wheb u are solo, with mateboost is much better. 

3 hours ago, Piffguru said:

You mean giga not imprinted to you? cause I dont think its possible to have 35k hp without it being imprinted on official

Aye, I'm presuming so. The giga line my tribe has less than half that damage, what insane amounts are you chomping for with that bad boy? And is there anyway you can imprint one?

Get a descent saddle, and you will be fine..

Most Red drops only damage me around 3k (fully imprinted to me, 120 saddle), but sometimes ark throws a doozy at you. The wyvern can do some dmg if you let them hit you with more then 1 breath, but FFS stay alert for those raptoring trikes - and do not let multiple gang Unicorn you.  I remember taking around 20k dmage from 1 red drop. Both waves 4 and 5 were loaded with trikes and wyvs. I was rushed  by 3-4 trikes and tossed UP into the air,  and I couldn't reduce the dmg by jumping off because wyvern were on me as soon as I was close to the ground. 

• 9 months later...

Archived