Taking our upload because of your updates.

Taking our upload because of your updates.

I hereby inform everyone that those of us who have lost tames due to this update should begin a partition against wildcard for doing nothing I haven't put 30k hours into this game for them to take all I own because of their broken updates it is horrendously unacceptable and I refuse to play any further and in addition I expect a refund for gen season pass if wildcard are to behave like this just pathetic give us back our uploads. I reccommended telling everyone spreading the word and just crush ark because I now have nothing for pvp because it was in my upload. You even took a bloodstalker that was in a server not even uploaded. You people are scum wildcard. 

Ps I talk to them about returning my tames and they turned off their email service I can't email them now. This is absolutely unacceptable and to top it off they moderate what you type.  Hey guys mods if I wanted to look like a 5 year old I'll out right say poop thank you very much don't change my words without my consent. 

We all asked for them to roll back our upload not the servers everything would have been running relatively smoothly on ps4 live servers but upload and transferes plus reaper impregnation were all broken to a new extreme. Losing fully mutated tames as I was transitioning from one tribe to another both reccommended putting cryoed tames in upload along with everything I owned. Now wildcard actually don't advocate putting tames in upload yet limit the creature upload and expect you to not use the item upload for cryoed tames  I ask this if in this instance your update is at fault stopping us retrieving our items/tames is it our fault like you say for when a cryo downloaded from upload doesn't go into your inventory due to it somehow being on a different server even though technically at that point it should have never appeared in upload to begin with yet it was our fault for putting tames in there even though its actually your bad coding that caused the error yet we are accountable. Personally I say action is to be taken by all who lost their mutated tames as the event was extended due to this so if they lost wild tames honestly I think that should be allowed as they can be replaces for us who were carrying everything on our upload for various reasons are entitled to have all replaced by wildcard or we should take to every media under the sun to discredit them for caring about their player base. I will admit I was pretty mouthy for the ticket after the server rolled back but my upload was empty I admit I should have been more chill apologies but regardless this is absolutely unacceptable. Now I own a baby giga that I couldn't even raise because my meat runners were despawned by this disabled upload problem. 

There's also the inability to transfer so people will have lost a lot for those who couldn't get back to base fair enough to roll back the servers but what about everyone else. Pvp kits people's tames. 3 weeks maybe duo farming for crafted meks that you cost them I'll admit the item side of things if it's less than tek isn't a complete loss but if its tek teir as well that should be replaced as well. There will be many more things even I don't know about in terms of bugs this latest update released. If nothing is done I sternly recommend just going to gaming media's and tell them everything at the end of the day wildcard might be unwilling even though it is indeed their fault and these things can't easily be replaced and for some like myself that was everything I had so I literally am a naked with a 670 damage baby giga in a cryo that's all I have because wildcard disabled uploads. I understand it was about gigas unpodding in ab but you broke the game and expect a better extended event to make it all better I can't even breed all was lost. Its hardly survival of the fittest pvp ark pvp when wildcard raids your upload. 

It's been a while now still haven't had a reply from wildcard about returning my tames more than likely due to them disabling the email. Not sure if it's just me or more than me but I think I'm done and I'm going to ign and other places to see what they will have to say about wildcard after I tell them they half fixed the problem for console players. 

Cheers my bad XD. 

Very true tames are theirs too but come on we don't put ours into them to lose them to a glitch. You either get salty and despawn it all like trash or do your best and let everyone win by just enjoying it its pvp that can't be done if they mess up to this extent.  

As for leaving tames in upload as I said it was the best choice I had and their are many others with various reasons as to why they will have lost their upload too. I am transitioning and it was recommended that I put everything in upload to go into another tribe before I could join the server to take the stuff out before the timer it got disabled at that point its no longer our fault its theirs and you know it you just want to be like them and normally id agree and say upload is not the place for your stuff but sometimes it's all you have. And try saying that to solos and small tribes who live on upload not exactly a big choice when on ps4 megas and alphas will wipe you regardless upload is your only safe place no matter what people say its a full 24h untouchable of 50 items of your choice wither or not it's everything you own is your choice you should not have to worry about losing it to a update error over you just missing your timer or having it despawn due to some error of theirs and yet you will be blamed if you have a ticket for it but in this case its update based and it is only fair if the upload is rolled back as we're the servers genuinely what is the point in rolling back servers wiping all progress people made since a time wasn't given for the servers stopping they said it around 2h later due to the problem of which you then don't know because they didn't specify when the roll back had started. And in addition it only seems right to have your upload roll back since everyone who was raided had their base reviled unfairly by wildcard and then also have your upload not do the same after defending for the night like what more is there to say the half fix isn't a fix its a problem and the upload should be rolled back for everyone just the same in order to balance it out. Right now everyone's upload has stayed real time which is just estranged because arguably logically you'd roll it all back not half of the game.  This guys poor giga died and they didn't recover it for him even though it was rolled back my megalo that died to a titanboa didn't get recovered neither did my upload. The progress in my home server stopped because of the update and the plans for that event. Literally the only thing everyone in my tribe needed was a upload roll back not even a server roll back. 

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Well technically the tames are theirs, too. Not like they're stealing them. You are using their game and servers.

Wildcard is business they stay in business because people buy their product. People didn't buy this product to be yoyo'd around.

Wildcard owns its content. The servers run because of investers and revenue. 

Anyone who plays this game for a year understands what goes on.

7 minutes ago, spine4u said:

Wildcard is business they stay in business because people buy their product. People didn't buy this product to be yoyo'd around.

Wildcard owns its content. The servers run because of investers and revenue. 

Anyone who plays this game for a year understands what goes on.

What about 5?

I'm just trolling dude. I think it sucks that tames vanish sometimes in big updates via cloud storage but if they're tames that are stored in the cloud, it isnt really meant to be used like that any ways. More for temporary storage for transfers I guess.

Honestly, in all my time I never transferred anything (when you finally could),  hatched any big dino or did any important tames during/right after updates/ patches because of fear of this. I used my brain and thought about it beforehand. I feel more people need to do this. 

Archived