getting kicked off ark in every 15 min max

crizzee

Crashing every 15 minutes

Hey, I have been on crystal isles and sadly the game is now unplayable for me. I play for 10 minutes and then my screen freezes, will not unfreeze and when I go to task manager and force close it. I try to log back into the game but I can't for atleast 15 minutes because it says there is already a player connected with that user. Any tips?

Anyone know the eta for the fix?

It's so weird, (playing on xbox) I can access every map except valguero...which of course happens to be my main character?

It legit is the only one that crashes.

Also anyone know if anything left in the transmitter gets "vaporized" when they fix this sh*t?

I really hope not, I got a bunch of dinos I put in from other maps yesterday before update and didnt get a chance to grab them...

getting kicked off ark in every 15 min max

its sort off joke now been trying to build underwater place but only in server for about 15 min max every time i log back in have to start from scratch again iv done it now about 10 times and i just give up now u pay good money money to play the game and what kick ya  back to home  screen nothing saving  log back in and just like ground hog day the movie  any one else got same thing happening to them its when they did bloody update that when its stated 

I personally am not crashing, but I am having frequent de-sync's with the official server I am playing.

I am not sure what to call it, "de-sync"?
Based on my tribemate's view, I am on one side of the base while they see me on the other side, and I am unable to access inventories, as if the server lost track of where I am in the game, and this has been happening pretty frequently.

If I push myself against a tame and jump a few times, I will re-sync with the server and I can access inventories again.

I'm feeling impaired in my ability to raise dino babies, but the work-around for this glitch on my end seems pretty consistently remedying the de-sync.

I've walked against my pets almost a dozen times now, just to get the server to detect where I am so I can reach inventories.

I dont want to relog because of the game client telling me there is another player (me?) online.

Archived