Please help, Just want to play this game with friends

ItzWes

Please help, Just want to play this game with friends

Okay before you read this and think "oh you need to do this" please know that I have tried everything.... 
I have simply validated files 2+ times
I have reinstalled game
I am ethernet connected and get 200mbps so I have no connection lag on my end
I've checked my firewall/Windows Protector - Windows 10
Unsubscribed from all mods even
Tried running in administrator mode
====================================================================================
~THE ISSUE~
I can't play online on this game, anytime I try to join a server, official or unofficial I get timed out after no lag or anything it will just randomly DC from the server for no reason at all. Im not sure at all what could cause this. I do not have issues with any other games besides Ark survival, Please someone help me, Im stranded here, I just want to be able to play this game with my friends. I THINK it's because when I recieve any slightest bit of lag it does something and just says "hey guess what, you're getting DCED because there was a little server lag". I am completely lost at how to fix this problem I am having and seek further guidance to the ARK gods.

My steam link is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EyyWes/
and my discord is: Wes#5402

If you have any idea of how to fix this please shoot me a message somewhere, I may not respond instantly because I work but I just want to be able to play this game with some buds.  I will respond as soon as possible, thank you!!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, LiamM2123 said:

The game is broken right now. We are all in the same boat.

No, nobody is in the same boat as this in relation to the current game problems.

As for the OP, no idea what the issue is, and I don't have much knowledge behind VAC bans, but don't even when historic prevent you from accessing VAC-secured servers? I could be wrong, but that was what I spotted on your profile so could potentially be related.

P.S. Have you played the game ok before without this issue, or are you new to it?

4 minutes ago, GP said:

No, nobody is in the same boat as this in relation to the current game problems.

As for the OP, no idea what the issue is, and I don't have much knowledge behind VAC bans, but don't even when historic prevent you from accessing VAC-secured servers? I could be wrong, but that was what I spotted on your profile so could potentially be related.

P.S. Have you played the game ok before without this issue, or are you new to it?

Are you sure? The clue being at the end of the text saying 'if they recieve any ounce of lag they DC'. Sounds like current issue does it not? I think so.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, LiamM2123 said:

Are you sure? The clue being at the end of the text saying 'if they recieve any ounce of lag they DC'. Sounds like current issue does it not? I think so.

I have no idea what platform you are on (although I'm guessing Xbox or PS4), but the guy clearly states he's on PC Steam and has the problem connecting to any official or unofficial server. So no, it does not sound like the current issue.

Archived