I have had enough! We all had enough! (Xbox and PS4 players mostly)

I have had enough! We all had enough! (Xbox and PS4 players mostly)

So wildcard performed another grand raptor up. Boy howdy that sure aint anything new. But what is new is i officially and im sure many others have run out of patience. Somebody at Wildcard decided to be a lazy no good son of a bitch and couldn't be bothered double checking files. A core aberration file got corrupted and because of their raptor up their rolling back servers up to 8 hours but at this point its gonna be double that. We need to do something about this. We need to show wildcard making these mistakes can only be dealt with so many times. Their just gonna raptor up again and again and they dont care to improve. Does anyone agree with me and wish to suggest what we can do to get them to understand this kind of behavior from a company charging 100$ (60$ for The Island. Then main story DLCS Aberration and Extinction in total is 40. Plus the two other DLCS which are 40 but thats not main story) for this game is unacceptable? Their censor filter is broken to all hell. The number 1, Rude, Superior are apparently bad words and instead of just censoring the word itself it deletes the entire message.  the servers (pve especially) are barely held together with constant lag spikes and everyone pillaring key important resource areas and dino spawns. The servers often kicks us off the game crashes so often. I am personally so tired of playing a 60$ or more game and it behaves like its still in Beta. I cant be the only one who feels this way. Our only compensation is they will extend the summer bash event but thats not enough. At least not anymore. Give out some suggestions and lets stop letting them get away with these common mistakes they make.

3 minutes ago, VegaObscura691 said:

I have requested that the try hiring staff from the human community instead of the local zoo. I understand nasa used chimps when they were testing. However in this instance I don't believe it to be a good idea to put them behind the design and implement of the patches for ark?

I wouldn't even doubt that i would actually believe you. They always break something and we get it stuff happens. But how many times can something break before we ourselves start acting like zoo animals towards them

Simple. Stop buying any future products. That is your only recourse. 

That's for any business.

You can give them a negative review. 

You can stop talking about it (word of mouth is biggest advertisement).

These are the things you can do that may influence this company.

That's it.

Me, I've already resolved that if the whole system got wiped and we lost everything, I'd be note running once the new servers were up. It's just too fun of a game.

5 minutes ago, Morikar said:

I wouldn't even doubt that i would actually believe you. They always break something and we get it stuff happens. But how many times can something break before we ourselves start acting like zoo animals towards them

I agree u would believe that the intelligence it would take to write complex code would also transfer to the ability to learn from their previous mistakes over the past 3+years. And not 1 or 2 but every single time. I feel like they live by the principle of cause and effect. Everything the give they must take something away in return 

13 minutes ago, VegaObscura691 said:

I agree u would believe that the intelligence it would take to write complex code would also transfer to the ability to learn from their previous mistakes over the past 3+years. And not 1 or 2 but every single time. I feel like they live by the principle of cause and effect. Everything the give they must take something away in return 

I dont even think their doing it on purpose their just that dumb or they suck that bad. But they dont wanna improve so we gotta encourage them to improve somehow

3 minutes ago, Morikar said:

I dont even think their doing it on purpose their just that dumb or they suck that bad. But they dont wanna improve so we gotta encourage them to improve somehow

Totally I do see they are hiring lol. I'm sure that they will find someone to help. If they stopped and looked properly as I am sure there is plenty of people looking 4 jobs

I agree that yes it is digital entertainment but it's still supposed to do what it says (like a president) and provide that promised service (unlike a president). Anything I put effort into I expect a return for said effort. I play on PVP, it takes great effort to get even the simplest tasks done considering there are X amount of other players trying to halt and destroy the fruits of that effort. 

When I build a base and it foundation wiped by some guys, it's either a lesson (build smarter, better defenses needed, etc.), or a bug (false antimesh flag, player mesh wiping, etc.). One of those scenarios I totally get and while it pisses me off, I push on and build again. Now scenario number 2 is something that at this point shouldn't even be an issue and is due to incompetence. 

We have how many dlc maps and additions to the game and even murmuring of a sequel but the same bugs exist while new content continues to flow. Yeah a game gets stale if no new content exists but what good is that content if it only works 30 percent of the time. I'm raising Gigas at the moment which we all know takes long even during 3 and 4 times and imprinting is almost to the minute.

I would be furious if I lost those dinos to upload (which a lot of us have had to live out of some time or another) because the developer had me locked out of the game and the upload/download system locked. 50 items or creatures you spent hours upon hours on lost due to just incompetence is unacceptable. If you worked a full day and only recieved a tenth of your pay because the wrong number was placed on the wrong line you'd be ok with that? No reciprocation or even acknowledgement of the issue would make you say it's no real issue?

I lost my character two weeks, and wildcard told me in a nutshell it's not their problem, although it was completely their games poor development that caused it. So I bit that bullet and made a new one, leveling it to level 106 in two weeks and unlocking a few engrams like trans along the way to remain playable. Now that character is in upload and I dont know its fate. If it is gone, do you think I'll continue to play? Hell, would you?

Now that my toilet times over, I've got the last of us to finish. 

7 minutes ago, ChronoX2G said:

I lost my character two weeks, and wildcard told me in a nutshell it's not their problem, although it was completely their games poor development that caused it. So I bit that bullet and made a new one, leveling it to level 106 in two weeks and unlocking a few engrams like trans along the way to remain playable. Now that character is in upload and I dont know its fate. If it is gone, do you think I'll continue to play? Hell, would you?

I lost a lvl 135 today, which had 168 genesis missions and all ascensions on alpha completed. Wild Card ARE completely and utterly INCOMPETENT.