GREAT JOB WC, YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

GREAT JOB WC, YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!

Disclaimer: I play this pile of cheese game on xbox 1. Your experience may be different.

Post summer bash patch the game has become almost entirely unplayable. Game blackscreen crashes randomly every 5-10 minutes. Losing tames, gear, cryos etc. 

How on earth do you release content in this kind of garbage condition??? You could have paid 2 teenagers minimum wage to playtest, that would have identified a serious issue within 1 hour.

YOUR PRODUCT AND COMPANY CONTINUES TO BE A DISGRACE IN THE GAMING WORLD.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 2

no what is unbelievable is your stupidity fanboy. FIRST nobody should have to go to twitter to dig up information on the broken status of this game.

SECOND a rollback does not address the issue of the game crashing every 5 minutes on console.

now please go back to taming your pretty colored raptors on your pve server and enjoy the constant blackscreens.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3
9 minutes ago, overborg said:

no what is unbelievable is your stupidity fanboy. FIRST nobody should have to go to twitter to dig up information on the broken status of this game.

SECOND a rollback does not address the issue of the game crashing every 5 minutes on console.

now please go back to taming your pretty colored raptors on your pve server and enjoy the constant blackscreen

FIRST it was a server rollback. Not a version rollback. Uninstall the game if it's so broken for you. 

SECOND they're trying to fix the crashing issue. How about instead of complaining to the game devs, why don't you go complain to Microsoft. They're the ones that's holding up the client patch certification for ARK. 

• Facepalm 1
26 minutes ago, overborg said:

now please go back to taming your pretty colored raptors on your pve server and enjoy the constant blackscreens.

Man you're stupid.

You sound like a whiny kid. 

Who knew others have different experiences than you. I've played since release on xbox and never really had too many problems outside the usual 'pc game ported to console' problems.  Do they need to fix these issues? Sure. Of course. Do you need to cry like a child getting his lollipop taken away and lash out at people giving their opinions? Naw.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, overborg said:

pretty sure everyone knows it was server rollback. IDK what you are gibbering about here.

and blaming microsoft for this complete disaster - well thats just pure fanboy genius. 

Um I'm not blaming Microsoft for the issues with the game. I'm blaming Microsoft for being slow at certifying the client patch. 

5 minutes ago, overborg said:

sure are a lot of salty WC fanboys coming out of the weeds. could the ever increasingly broken condition of the game have anything to do with this?

Use the quote function if you're trying to talk to people. Not making ambiguous posts like a facebook attention seeker.

Ever increasing? You must be new. 

Fan boy? XD This is how I can tell you're new. Obviously you have never seen any of my posts here. I just cant stand immature children crying on forums. Next!

5 hours ago, overborg said:

If you actually read the feed you'd see they're working on a patch, not just a rollback. 

I play on PC. Have done so for five years. You get used to things like this happening. You learn to not get so bent out of shape over a game. Get over it.

• Like 1

being honest, the game on console is pretty broken as of the moment but rushing wildcard to make a patch is only going to lead to more problems, not trying to defend wc because tbh there pretty bad devs but your just being unreasonable about it, and frankly they've been getting better about it recently

Edited by bbenjb11
more reasoning
11 hours ago, overborg said:

im playing pvp and enjoying the colors what are you on about??toss that trash console where it belongs... no issues pc...

13 hours ago, Lonewolf0452 said:

FIRST it was a server rollback. Not a version rollback. Uninstall the game if it's so broken for you. 

SECOND they're trying to fix the crashing issue. How about instead of complaining to the game devs, why don't you go complain to Microsoft. They're the ones that's holding up the client patch certification for ARK. 

Oh its Microsofts problem wildcard cant do a thing right and release anything that works ?‍♂️?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1