Not sure how you did it but it somehow got worse

2 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

But when it happens in other games you don't lose hour and hours and hours and hours of work.

ARK is an amazing game... on a private server with an admin who does a good job. On the Official servers it's garbage.

Which is why I highly recommend people not to play on these servers. Yet the "official server dynamic" outweighs the negatives for whatever reason.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, MooseX said:

Instead of complaining to WC, maybe have a look at your hardware, is it overclocked? Many mods? etc...

Many have no issues per say, true some bugs still remains, but... BTW the game runs great on my PS4 Pro ;)

he plays on xbox genius. overclocking and mods have nothing to do with it. Many have no issues you say? Forums are full of posts that say otherwise. I cant recall last time I had a conversation with an ark player who didnt have issues w the game. 

some bugs still remain???? this game is full of bugs. drastic, critical, game breaking   bugs.

I understand your fanboy zeal to protect WC at all costs, but it is grossly misguided.

5 hours ago, overborg said:

he plays on xbox genius. overclocking and mods have nothing to do with it. Many have no issues you say? Forums are full of posts that say otherwise. I cant recall last time I had a conversation with an ark player who didnt have issues w the game. 

some bugs still remain???? this game is full of bugs. drastic, critical, game breaking   bugs.

I understand your fanboy zeal to protect WC at all costs, but it is grossly misguided.

Not to start a huge argument, but where does he say he plays on Xbox?

On 8/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, xMaDx said:

Im good to hear that Ark helps u in a bad Time, but i belive the Game with the Fails make alot Gamer Depressiv or Aggressiv.

Hear ppl Crying, bec of lose of a beloved Dino, babys or other lost things (bec of Bug or Fails).Even with a Submitted Ticket, u feel helpless, when playin Ark.

Its Frusttating me right now alot, bec i lost my only Max lv Chibi, bec lay down a bag and then dcd.

Im looking to Submit a Ticket, but where? How?

Clicked on Support and Help. Signed me in, look to find the right window to send the Request to get my lost inv back, but i cant find anything that sounds like the Problem i got.

Now im depressive, dont know what evrything was in my inv, i was overloaded and when i want to Submit a ticket, theres nothing to find. Waste of Time, take the bugged Game or leave it.

This is why I abandoned official servers ages ago and  never looked back. I joined an RP server where things changed every 5 weeks, so the feeling of loss never really mattered. And then I got my own server cluster, and I never feel depressed again. 

Yesterday, I crashed for the second time in 5 months. Lost my horse. I just logged back in, respawned the exact same horse.  When life gives you lemons, tell him to take the lemons back. I don't want your damn lemons. 

Stupid game.

Yet again another glitch. Per update. I’ve dedicated hours of my life playing this game and every time I have a bug/glitch I can’t get hold of a dev. Had people under my base, can’t get hold of a dev, have video proof that I’ve had so many glitches with gigas and mesh and I’m that fed up I’m posting on here. Why do the devs do raptor all? They are useless. When I played call of duty the devs were very helpful, ark there money grabbing. Why can’t you help me?! Sent over 20 tickets this year. Not one response 

TERRIBLE GAME DO NOT PLAY/BUY!!!!!

This is a terrible game for new players...doesnt explain jack...most everything ur gonna have to look up online to find out...how to tame, how to make kibble, where to find this and that, what each dinosaur does, how to fertilize eggs, how much it takes to kill an alpha...etc...and there a tons of consumables that you would never know even exist in the game unless you looked them up online...no good tutorials at all...so glad i got the free version and didnt have to pay 50 dollars for this...pathetic how they want your money but dont even care to explain the basics of how their game works...why pay full price for this game if you have to constantly rely on the google search engine in order to understand the game...might as well just watch playthroughs of the game on youtube for entertainment and save your money/avoid the stress...if you dont even want to make an effort to explain anything in-game, what’s the incentive to pay $50 dollars and spend several hours playing your game.......this is like paying full price for an instruction manual only to have to rely on the internet in order to understand the manual...complete ripoff...And oh is the lag on official servers horrendous...rather than being responsible devs and fixing the lag they instead expect players to look up videos on how to reduce pinch lol...always wanting players to take responsibility for their incompetence...so when a dino gets stuck in ice all of a sudden now it’s the player’s fault...or when you cant build a simple structure like a campfire just because there’s another player’s foundation nearby, all of sudden the players are to blame.....how about optimizing the game devs? And then you have those idiots that will say things like "oh you just want to have your hands held the entire game!", "you don't want to figure things out for yourself!"...so when the devs make a terrible tutorial system and user interface, the players are to blame for it?? And yet they expect you to pay 90 dollars for an explorer's edition of their garbage game...such arrogant, manipulative, greedy, and nasty people...

There are f2p games where u dont have to spend a single dime, but that dont have half the problems of this game...

Edited by Ataru
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 2
42 minutes ago, Ataru said:

TERRIBLE GAME DO NOT PLAY/BUY!!!!!

This is a terrible game for new players...doesnt explain jack...most everything ur gonna have to look up online to find out...how to tame, how to make kibble, where to find this and that, what each dinosaur does, how to fertilize eggs, how much it takes to kill an alpha...etc...and there a tons of consumables that you would never know even exist in the game unless you looked them up online...no good tutorials at all...so glad i got the free version and didnt have to pay 50 dollars for this...pathetic how they want your money but dont even care to explain the basics of how their game works...why pay full price for this game if you have to constantly rely on the google search engine in order to understand the game...might as well just watch playthroughs of the game on youtube for entertainment and save your money/avoid the stress...if you dont even want to make an effort to explain anything in-game, what’s the incentive to pay $50 dollars and spend several hours playing your game.......this is like paying full price for an instruction manual only to have to rely on the internet in order to understand the manual...complete ripoff...And oh is the lag on official servers horrendous...rather than being responsible devs and fixing the lag they instead expect players to look up videos on how to reduce pinch lol...always wanting players to take responsibility for their incompetence...so when a dino gets stuck in ice all of a sudden now it’s the player’s fault...or when you cant build a simple structure like a campfire just because there’s another player’s foundation nearby, all of sudden the players are to blame.....how about optimizing the game devs? And then you have those idiots that will say things like "oh you just want to have your hands held the entire game!", "you don't want to figure things out for yourself!"...so when the devs make a terrible tutorial system and user interface, the players are to blame for it?? And yet they expect you to pay 90 dollars for an explorer's edition of their garbage game...such arrogant, manipulative, greedy, and nasty people...

There are f2p games where u dont have to spend a single dime, but that dont have half the problems of this game...

If you played it long enough you'd realise you pick up recipes for kibble and other edibles out of dinos inventories after you killed them. It's a survival game. You're supposed to survive and figure things out as you go along. ?‍♀️

It's actually a fair assessment. Yes, you can find the recipes for consumables in dinos but there is no good in game resource to figure out kibble or which kibble is preferred or which dino's are passive vs knockout vs other methods of tames. They have the explorer notes so this info could have been included.

If you want to feel more immersion in the game then all of this is valid.

It is his opinion and he is entitled to it.

I don't mind looking up the info on the net so my recommendation would be if that doesn't bother you, then this game is a blast so give it a shot.

Edited by yekrucifixion187

I mean, when I first started the game I didn't have this problem. Granted it was a little more simple at the time, but I figured just about everything out through persistance(Except Passive Taming and the Kibble system which was more complex than it is now, had to look those up). 

Honestly, this is the age of information. You could look up anything about how to play a game. I skip any tutorials I can in games so that I get a more "natural" experience. 

It also doesn't take long to find the right information. While I do agree the tutorials and information the game gives you itself is lacking, I don't believe its a weakpoint of the game, as the whole premise is surviving and adapting. The only thing I really have to look up is the Dododex for how much meat I need to tame something. 

On 8/22/2020 at 2:13 AM, Usuallyafk said:

Not anything like Ark. The official servers are a huge disaster. I played wow a ton back in the day, probably the smoothest most polished game ever created on that scale so idk what you're even referencing really.  The bugs that plague ark still like loss of character on transfers, is absolutely unacceptable. Idk if you can even say that's a bug honestly, completely broken/unfinished game I would say.

Yep and they refuse to create character backups....

The product manager for ARK @Dollie really is in a job role thats above her skill level. Sadly this wont get fixed anytime soon.

• Facepalm 1
On 8/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, LEDminer said:

But WoW and ARK are two separate games, made by companies with big differences.

How long have the two been in existence? How many games do they have? Ect.

You make these comments that are so mind numbling baffling all day long, it's pretty incredible. There is no game that is exactly like Ark and of similar scale to compare to. But there is other games, several, of the same scale that run great, look better, better customer service, less bugs. Stop looking for attention all day on here.

Edited by Usuallyafk
On 8/21/2020 at 5:57 AM, Zeldei said:

Other games crash too. I don't know if you are aware of this.  WoW gets DCs too. 

Not like Ark. Ark has too many bugs, it is a mesh.

We need Ark 2 made from 0, with a good performance. Even devs said that years ago.

That's why I'm not playing Genesis or any new DLC they will release in the future. I am waiting to Ark 2.

Edited by Cucharon
1 hour ago, Cucharon said:

Not like Ark. Ark has too many bugs, it is a mesh.

We need Ark 2 made from 0, with a good performance. Even devs said that years ago.

That's why I'm not playing Genesis or any new DLC they will release in the future. I am waiting to Ark 2.

You are going to be waiting a long time. If forever lol. 

20 hours ago, Zeldei said:

You are going to be waiting a long time. If forever lol. 

Nah, I think Genesis will be last dlc. After that they will announce Ark 2.

Anyways  better to wait forever than pay for dlc and feel scamed... again.

My and my friends bought Ark, we liked it and we thought that it was improving a lot. That's why bugs were forgiven.

My and my friends bought Scorched Earth when it was launched, I loved it but my group was undermesh raided by people from Tailand (official server). Ark adminsitrators didn't care so we stop playing. We were not happy.

We bought the season pass (discound due of having Sccorched Earth) believing all the lies about Aberration. We felt scammed because the dlc was really different from what they said in the streamings and also all the worst bugs were still there. So we said, no more.

But since we had the seasson pass, we also played Extinction, that was extremly bugged to the point that it was unplayable sometimes. Obviously not the best strategy to make players continue to pay.

Obviously we rejected to pay Genesis. This is a broken product that will never be fixed.

So that's why I wait to Ark 2 and never will pay again for a DLC of Ark 1.

Edited by Cucharon

Ill give up a week ago and yeah, first 3 Days was Hard, bec all of the wasted Time, but its feel so good to have Controle in what im doing.

Wait for Ark 2? That will be the same like Ark, first look, nice. After 3 weeks we will have same Probs, bugs will get not fixed for 100%.

SP Ark bug is not fixed, the first Post was 3 Years ago.... they got to less Skill, dont know what to do or the Boss dont let them do.... may any other thing is Possible, but with this help against a Broken Game. I dont see any Future for Ark in my life.

Good Luck to evry who take the Challenge. Please do not Stop to Warn ppl about it, its like an angry biting dog without a leash and the owner say evrytime the Dog would not bite, but he bite all the Time. The Game deserve a better Support. It only does what the ppl behind him, tell to do. This doesnt work right. My Hope is gone, good Bye.

10 hours ago, Cucharon said:

OK, but what on earth would indicate that ark 2 would be any better? Same company, studio, ownership, management will simply lead to the same issues. If it ever comes out it will be the same cesspit of bugs, exploits, terrible customer service, low quality servers etc, etc. 

On 9/5/2020 at 10:54 PM, Usuallyafk said:

You make these comments that are so mind numbling baffling all day long, it's pretty incredible. There is no game that is exactly like Ark and of similar scale to compare to. But there is other games, several, of the same scale that run great, look better, better customer service, less bugs. Stop looking for attention all day on here.

And all you do is follow me and have some kind of vendetta towards me. Boy do I love having fans...

If I bother you so much, then leave. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

On 9/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, Cucharon said:

Nah, I think Genesis will be last dlc. After that they will announce Ark 2.

Anyways  better to wait forever than pay for dlc and feel scamed... again.

My and my friends bought Ark, we liked it and we thought that it was improving a lot. That's why bugs were forgiven.

My and my friends bought Scorched Earth when it was launched, I loved it but my group was undermesh raided by people from Tailand (official server). Ark adminsitrators didn't care so we stop playing. We were not happy.

We bought the season pass (discound due of having Sccorched Earth) believing all the lies about Aberration. We felt scammed because the dlc was really different from what they said in the streamings and also all the worst bugs were still there. So we said, no more.

But since we had the seasson pass, we also played Extinction, that was extremly bugged to the point that it was unplayable sometimes. Obviously not the best strategy to make players continue to pay.

Obviously we rejected to pay Genesis. This is a broken product that will never be fixed.

If you are unhappy with Wildcard and Ark, why do you think it would magically change with Ark 2? It's going to be the same thing, just with a new coat of paint. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Zeldei said:

If you are unhappy with Wildcard and Ark, why do you think it would magically change with Ark 2? It's going to be the same thing, just with a new coat of paint. 

They can use this game as a lesson and improve for their next game. It's only a possibility though.

And yes, if people are unhappy with their products, it's as simple as not buying them.