An Update For Our Console Players

Dollie
Message added by GP

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the info. My character proportions are all messed up after the update. Im shorter and thicker... like a Dwarven warrior. Not sure if they all defaulted.... also, two skins, that I've noticed, don't work (scorched sword and spear). They just disappeared. 

Skins are less impactful, but will my character be fixed??

34 minutes ago, Dblock said:

They don’t care if it keeps crashing this game is done because of these devs 

I think you might actually be right. My game works fine until the "devs" push some event that was never asked for. Same thing with birthday bash. Broke my game. Now this does it too. All for a water gun skin and a emote that cost a kings ransom in prime meat (the most ignorant idea ever). The saddest part is i have seen a tweet where a dev says the prime meat cost will be fixed. Really? How about you people fix the crashing/dashboarding/glitching FIRST. A poorly thought of chibi design/concept should be the last thing you cat are worried about right now. Fix what YOU (devs) broke.

20 minutes ago, UpdatesBreakGame said:

I think you might actually be right. My game works fine until the "devs" push some event that was never asked for. Same thing with birthday bash. Broke my game. Now this does it too. All for a water gun skin and a emote that cost a kings ransom in prime meat (the most ignorant idea ever). The saddest part is i have seen a tweet where a dev says the prime meat cost will be fixed. Really? How about you people fix the crashing/dashboarding/glitching FIRST. A poorly thought of chibi design/concept should be the last thing you cat are worried about right now. Fix what YOU (devs) broke.

Screenshot_20200625-194331_Chrome.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, AmandaSarlo said:

is there going to be another rollback for PS4 or is that it? my Abberant Anky did not come back. Maybe not a huge thing one Anky but she was mine and I miss her.

It's possible that your Aberrant Anky is invisible rather than missing? If this is the case then the client-side patch will hopefully fix that.

9 minutes ago, GP said:

It's possible that your Aberrant Anky is invisible rather than missing? If this is the case then the client-side patch will hopefully fix that.

Oh, maybe but would I run into her even invisible? never had this happen before, the space she was in is really empty. I hope the patch does indeed fix that, you wouldn't happen to have an estimate on the PS4 version? I would be greatfull to know. thank you kindly.

2 hours ago, Vyrryz said:

Wildcard please! Roll back the game till before the update, it has ruined my game on xboxone, to the point where I’m only allowed 20 minutes of gameplay until the game crashes and everything I’ve built in that time disappears with me, I enjoy there skins and event dinos but I’d like to play the game lol. Please reset back before the update!!

Same mine is doing the same thing!! I thought they were fixing it

It might let you join the servers but I'm on v800.11 and still crashing about every 15 min so no real fix yet. Honestly I'm actually okay with the crashing lol it's not ideal but tbh if it's not crashing and taking 3 min to load back up then it's players spamming garbage lagging the server up for 3 minutes anyway. Nobody is mentioning how a lot of the lag is gone haha see guys they did fix something. Can't have player creates lag if you don't players!

9 minutes ago, Lochsaw said:

It might let you join the servers but I'm on v800.11 and still crashing about every 15 min so no real fix yet. Honestly I'm actually okay with the crashing lol it's not ideal but tbh if it's not crashing and taking 3 min to load back up then it's players spamming garbage lagging the server up for 3 minutes anyway. Nobody is mentioning how a lot of the lag is gone haha see guys they did fix something. Can't have player creates lag if you don't players!

? Has a point!

we are all crashing every 15 to 20 minutes on the 440 server island  and when we signed in from last night everything we worked o n was missing

flying on an argy looks like your standing on the argy;s back crashes every time when flying.  found my dragon stuck in the sky finally crashed several times trying to get to him.

Archived