An Update For Our Console Players

Dollie
Message added by GP

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for a week of x10 taming/breeding... just throwin it out there :3 Ive been there honestly but for realz though calling them idiots is a bit drastic; don't ya think? Coding a game like this is immensely complicated and Unreal engine doesn't play well with updates for multiple platforms. They made an honest mistake in a game.... you should probably take a step back and reevaluate your priorities. Its a game and they're under no obligation to do anything further for you. They could turn off all multiplayer servers and just have single player with no extra content ever and be contractually safe.  Anyway, just in case you weren't aware, life will go on without a day of ARK and a ticket could probably get data back if any is missed/not corrected with the rollback. Maybe instead of being a basement dwelling troll you take your timeout and go shower/wash your azz. 

nothing on ps4 either at 7:55 am, PST time, no patch, nothing. I want to login but what would be the point if they plan to do rollbacks? to go back to the start it is almost a 24 hour one now, so would be wasted time to login now only to lose all the progress waiting for the rollback to fix all the progress we currently had.

18 minutes ago, GerBear said:

Just uncryo’d a tapejara and it disappeared. Is it dead? Did it get killed by server? I got no death message, just went poof. It is below level cap so unsure why server deleted it.

its probably not dead, just invisible. i know that bug applies to abberrant variants, but it may apply to a few other species as well. If i were you, id leave it cryo'd or you risk it starving or anything else you can get arkd by

Haven't seen anyone mention this but aside from fps drops/crashing, the update also messed up dino colors and broke character creation for me. About 25% of individual dino instances have their colors randomized. Lots of rainbow neon dinos everywhere. Also my guys facial hair color too, but I don't really care about that lol.

Archived