An Update For Our Console Players

Dollie
Message added by GP

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Lawley380 said:

So where’s this roll back at? It’s going on 6hours now and still haven’t heard anything about how far they’ve gotten or what will be done to avoid and compensate for this. A simple extension onto the event isn’t enough as I’ve seen in another post the event better be extended ALOT longer or simple just to the end of actual summer. For the stuff that people are going to be losing and already have lost this simply isn’t enough and the devs can’t do anything to fix it. 

I can name 106 players off the bat they will lose if they dont reset uploads. So they better do something to fix it. Ive lost so much poop in my uploads after 6 hours of waiting im on of those who will uninstall. 

5 hours later and still not fixed. My arks were fine till you people decided to force your event on users. Boy i really wasted my money buying this and the scorched earth dlc. Was going to buy the rest but not after this. You break my game so i can take part in your "summer event" that i never asked for or wanted. You asinine events need to be optional not forced or mandatory. Fix you screwup already....

2 minutes ago, GetOnMyLvL said:

I just want an OFFICIAL answer to if my 55 uploaded tames will be restored. Crabs, rexs, gigas, squids, gotchas, manas, velos, rhinos, reapers, gas bags and everything else just gone. Just a simple yea or no from an OFFICIAL dev rep please. After 8 hours I wanna go to bed.

You'll need to head over to twitter then, as you can see from the post above the Seattle c.h.a.z. members of the company don't post on platforms that don't censor it's users.

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, GetOnMyLvL said:

I just want an OFFICIAL answer to if my 55 uploaded tames will be restored. Crabs, rexs, gigas, squids, gotchas, manas, velos, rhinos, reapers, gas bags and everything else just gone. Just a simple yea or no from an OFFICIAL dev rep please. After 8 hours I wanna go to bed.

This is what has officially been said, regarding anything that has passed its 24 hour timer.

Yeah this is god damn bullpoop. I just lost so many raptoring tames because THEY BLOCKED UPLOADS and now all the poop is gone. raptor ark raptor dev raptor all the poop I just lost all for a god damn watergun skin. IVE LITERALLY wasted my whole day trying to get this poop out of uploads and they wouldn't let me. Then they delete my poop and expect me to enjoy there event. They have really raptored me over I want my god damn money back.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, PatchesMhGe said:

So is the game still playable right now? If so does that mean everything that you do will just be reset back to whenever they roll it back to? Also does this effect unofficial servers as well? 

The rollback has not occurred yet, so if you do play then anything you do will be lost.

Archived