Message added by GP

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adding to this forum...Do the developers really check the forum because I've been dealing with the crash issue for what feels like a eternity (couple weeks). No updates...constant crashes making the g

Official, unofficial, singleplayer not even the map matters the same issue again and again, it's extremely aggravating.

they can but i dont think they will i was told by a mod that they are going to do a client side update soon to fix crashes yet even after rollback i lost argy and anky   [edit] and i crashed

Posted Images

t

41 minutes ago, Tamyshg said:

A friend told me they were going to do another update to fix the bug and we were to expect a roll back of 8-10hrs. Up to now, no update on Xbox. Keep an eye on your game progress though.

they already did a roll back, still no update. This was at 3.30am my time. Still waiting for them to fix issues

My game is crashing as well, was doing fine before, apart from that, me and my cousins characters were reset by appearence, not levels. Also my game crashes like every 20 minutes. They need to fix their game. The consle versions, anyway. Because all they work on is pc. They get everything first and they have the new crystal isles map already but consles must wait till september because they are freaking lazy.

• Like 1

Ark Xbox Bugs

This started after the summer fun event, My game has been crashing , was doing fine before, apart from that, me and my cousin's characters were reset by appearence, not levels. Also my game crashes like every 20 minutes. They need to fix their game. The consle versions, anyway. Because all they work on is pc. They get everything first and they have the new crystal isles map already but consles must wait till september because they are freaking lazy.