Message added by GP

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official, unofficial, singleplayer not even the map matters the same issue again and again, it's extremely aggravating.

Adding to this forum...Do the developers really check the forum because I've been dealing with the crash issue for what feels like a eternity (couple weeks). No updates...constant crashes making the g

they can but i dont think they will i was told by a mod that they are going to do a client side update soon to fix crashes yet even after rollback i lost argy and anky   [edit] and i crashed

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, PRONOOB7972 said:

they have done a rollback for all the servers yet there are still crashes happening so beware

I can't see how rolling back the servers will fix the crashes.  The crashes are as a result of the update, or at least that's what my untrained eye sees.  I think the server roll back just gives you what you lost as a result of the crash.  You can get everything back as a result of the server roll back, but you'll lose it again when the game crashes again.  They can't keep rolling back. Can they?

Edited by Myrm
Typo correction
9 minutes ago, Myrm said:

I can't see how rolling back the servers will fix the crashes.  The crashes are as a result of the update, or at least that's what my untrained eye sees.  I think the server roll back just gives you what you lost as a result of the crash.  You can get everything back as a result of the server roll back, but you'll lose it again when the game crashes again.  They can't keep rolling back. Can they?

they can but i dont think they will i was told by a mod that they are going to do a client side update soon to fix crashes yet even after rollback i lost argy and anky

[edit] and i crashed as i wrote this

Edited by PRONOOB7972
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Myrm said:

Sorry to hear you lost stuff.  Luckily I play on my Nitrado server, so I can always spawn back in what I lose. 

yea it sucks and im solo so its really hard to get back what ive lost all i wanted was obisitian for acs and lost my 2 best tames lmao 

are you intrested in starting on official if so reply ill give you my gt

I bought Ark on Epic, and Steam and after this update neither will work for single player or on multiplayer servers. The screen will go black and then crash to desktop, this was  not a problem before the summer update as I would maybe crash once every 5 hours or so. I made sure all my drivers and pc were up to date, I have run down the list of quick fixes. Any help, or just a complete rollback of the update would be great as the only reason I bought this game, technically twice, was to play with my friends on their server, something i can no longer do. Please advise or fix.

June 26th 2020 xbox one x scorched earth crashing single player

Like the title says, its june 26th 2020, i have a 1 month old xbox one x, i just started playing scorched earth single player. It keeps crashing to dashboard. No error message. Just black screen then dash board. Ive researched a bit about it and i think others are right about it happening when the game is trying to save based on the amount of time i get to play before it happens....any where from 20 minutes to 1 hour max then poof. Crash. if not it could be a mesh issue with the map...not sure if an event or patch might have caused this to start happening. I know its not my system. I know its not a connection issue as im single player solo. This makes me afraid to start other maps like extinction or ragnarok or abberation. I was hoping to play the progression maps in order....then do custom maps. Please fix.

Keep getting kicked by server every 10 minutes since last update even after fix.

I keep getting kicked out of the server every 10 minutes since the update and even after the fix. The game glitches constantly before I get kicked out and it's not even currently playable on xbox. Along with the teathering to the host you are ruining this game.

Summer Bash Crash 2020

Just updated my servers to the new event and this is how it goes: few minutes of normal Ark, then it starts pausing for a few seconds, off and on, getting more frequent as time goes on, then BOOM the final pause is the end and the game just ends. No "disconnected from Host" message. It goes black and sends me to the Home screen of my Xbox. Every time. Please fix. This is the worst bug yet. I am too scared to leave my base.