I knew there was an update today and  my pc says ark was last modified today like it got an update or something  but its still on v799.12, My Xbox got the update to 800.11 I only realized this when  I couldn't connect to my server I host off my Xbox. Kind of suck not being able to use your own server with your friends.

I'm with you @flynn22 - only have the weekend to really play and tried all day today going into a long weekend and nope- guess all that xbox dedicated server progress is just gone. seriously, DILO. i used to be in [YSS] on steam and just picked it up casually for crossplay to mess around on new maps, and cant even do that. so disappointed in Studio Wildcard for not being proactive in getting the patch approved, and making sure the rollout was done right. 800.11 on xbox, 799.12 on both pcs that connect to that xbox. 

seriously 2 days no servers because the update is not deploying? do they freeze the ticks for this or restore last logon state? or do we just get screwed over and have to start again? i new to ark as avoided it like hell when it game out after how buggy people were saying it was years later its still buggy as hell, but this just seems like a joke

I too run play anywhere title on pc as a server for Xbox so kids can play. I tried logging into another Xbox with the server account to run server from there but no game save data is stored. With play anywhere titles doesn't it sync data to Xbox account? Is there a way to switch server to Xbox? As it's running on pc as Xbox account.

Thanks