Official Crystal Isles PC Not spawning Nests or certain Dino's

Redassassin87

Official Crystal Isles PC Not spawning Nests or certain Dino's

I'm playing on Windows 10 Single Player. I was exploring the areas that are SUPPOSE to have the Wyvern nests, Rock Drakes, and Phoenix. 
First of all, on my PC, I don't have any DLC so maybe that is why the Phoenix and Rock Drakes wouldn't spawn in, but I'm not sure if that is the case or not? However, it wouldn't explain why the Wyvern nests aren't spawning in the desert area.
Since the Wyverns were spawning in, but not the nests. I added a 2 part mod that claims to add in the 'original' dino's that may have been removed in Crystal Isles. Then I did a Dino wipe command. After playing for another hour with that mod, nothing had changed.

Can someone tell me how to get the Wyvern nests, Rock Drakes, and Phoenix to spawn in on the Official Crystal Isles map on the PC Single Player, please?

• 1 month later...

There are no Phoenix or Rock Drakes on Official Crystal Isles, just on mod. About the Wyvern Eggs, like said above there are just 3 spots that you can get it, inside trench you wont find eggs on nests, even if there are several wild crystal wyverns around. 

You can tame Crystal Wyverns easily if you cant get the eggs, just make a trap, knock it down and get their primal crystals. Feed a wild crystal wyvern on passive mode with those crystals and you have your Wyvern. If you tame a lvl 150, it will get lvl 224 or something, almost the same max lvl from eggs (if you have a really big luck).

Archived