Community Crunch 227: Summer Bash and Summer Sale

StudioWildcard

1 hour ago, Heeps said:

Two days in, black screen to dash, black screen to dash, black screen to dash. Just turn it off, Jack the rates up and leave us be. Keep yo dumb hat and emote and stop it already. Lol. I mean for real?

Tell me about it!!! They don’t think about this stuff until it happens... wait!!! Its been like this forever.  They won’t fix this for months lol.

Wildcard devs I really hope you all see this cause I have been playing this game since day 1....how are y’all gonna release these maps, Dinos, and events but can’t fix disconnect issues or lag.....you companies host game on a larger scale than ark and the run as smooth as butter yet when I get into a slightly boosted 4x server, I crash because someone’s leveling up....

How about you guys try testing things BEFORE you let someone else try it out, and you make sure that it is reliable, I’m not saying I’m just saying.  WC after 5 years I would have thought that you would have learned by now that testing things in real world application might be to everyone’s benefit? Maybe?  You mean to tell me that you can’t have an Xbox, ps4 and a pc up in the office that you can test these events, additions and content out on?  To make sure that things are one the up and up BEFORE it goes to the massive player base.  To me that just makes more sense, it’s been about 3-3.5 years since you started the evolution events and about the same time that you started the holiday events.  You know what holidays are coming up and it seems that the last year of events have been riddled with some issue that impacts the game game play of a lot of people substantially.  All that can be fixed by just testing stuff.  Players have had a bad taste in their mouths for a long time because of this, the reason for the attitudes.  You roll out a patch and it either doesn’t fix the problem or it makes it worse or turns around and breaks 20 other things in the game that were working fine.  Something has gotta give guys.  Love the game, the events and the enjoyment I get out of the game along with everyone else, but this is just crazy.  

• Like 2

Thank you Wildcard for giving us another unplayable event. Do you need beta testers for consoles? If so, many on this forum would sign up. If you have some already, fire them and get new ones because they don't give you feedback about things that don't work. ( i.e. are they all just yes men or in awe about how pretty the game looks?)

[ it is very visually stunning btw]

Also, fyi: Tropeo babies don't show maturation bars.

Please stop adding new content until what's already there works better, even if that means that we have to wait awhile for the next new thing. And rollbacks of more than 15 to 30 minutes are counter productive  because you forget what you have done.

Edited by hbomb1972
Added to comment

2020 Customer Bash

Enough with the event! Wild Card, choose between your hardcore players or the beach Bob's. This is a beach Bob event. Drop the event. Do you think we hold our Alpha bases with Chibis? Defend with short shorts? It's time and effort. GRINDING. Drop the event. Drop the event! Or drop your biggest fans. Save the skins for the Bob's on primitive plus! 

• Facepalm 2

9 minutes ago, IgorThatchRich said:

2020 Customer Bash

Enough with the event! Wild Card, choose between your hardcore players or the beach Bob's. This is a beach Bob event. Drop the event. Do you think we hold our Alpha bases with Chibis? Defend with short shorts? It's time and effort. GRINDING. Drop the event. Drop the event! Or drop your biggest fans. Save the skins for the Bob's on primitive plus! 

No offense Bob's. But my one kit is worth more than your whole bases. My worst Baryonx is better than a whole fleet of Bob tames.

There a sly chance they planned this to lower the player base. More players doesn't necessarily mean more money. For WC more players is more cost and more render problems. A lower player base makes their job easier. Severs will run smoother. It's crooked and cheap. Instead of upgrading game, they downgrade the players. I hope I'm wrong. The reason I say sly is the titles... Community Crunch...? It's just that! They crunched the Ark community. And Summer Bash? Who is getting bashed here?