Community Crunch 227: Summer Bash and Summer Sale

StudioWildcard

1 hour ago, Morikar said:

You absolute wretched retards. You made everyone update their xbox client after wasting 24 hours of everyone's time and taking 36 hours to update it with the "fix" so it stops crashing. Guess what? Not only did you waste more of other peoples time three times in the last 48 hours but the games on xbox is STILL crashing. Still getting kicked off and the aberration dinos are still transparent! Your dumbass game clearly cant handle your Summer Bash event. So extend the 5th birthday event instead. After all you just made 2020 a worse year for alot of people cause you as a gaming company charging triple A prices have not done a single correct thing in the last two years. So i reckon this will be your last year of ARK. I cant wait to watch you guys shoot yourselves in the foot again and watch you crumble along with your already falling apart game! Oh and good luck hiring anyone to fix your fallen Jenga tower of a game. No person with 5 years of experience would be dumb enough to deal with the unbridled stress you would put on those poor desperate souls. 

that's a xbox issue... buy a pc and throw that trash xbox in the dump lol 

What’s this 21.52GB update for on Xbox. I’m still DCing every 5 mins if not even more than before now. If this update was to fix the crashing you’ve only made it worse ?????

when this is all fix you should up the rates again to compensate for all the lost time we’ve had.

Edited by CompX123

15 hours ago, OGROWENOWEEDO said:

So you can apply it to the helmet and equip it to it ?? 

You can apply the sunglasses skin, but it will either be invisible if the Ferox is already wearing the helmet. Or if you put the skin onto the helmet first and then equip it to your Ferox the entire helmet becomes invisible.  So no looking "too cool for school" for our Ferox this summer 

On 6/25/2020 at 10:48 AM, Lilmill202 said:

This game is a really big waste of time I spent the last two weeks playing only to be offline raided everyday. I eventually got to the point where I would take my blueprints an tames an put em in the ob. It’s the only way to keep anything you’ve worked hard to get. Well today I decided to leave em in the ob, farewell pigeot an sexy rexy. You can’t play this solo, you have to join a tribe but I did just that an got kicked after hours of watching someone else’s babies an taming stuff for them. Single player seems to just wipe itself after every update smh. I love this game but absolutely can’t stand it’s toxic player base an it’s unbalanced game. If you are literally starting today, read this comment an think to yourself is there any other way I could spend this time. The answer is yes, they say hell is repetition that would explain why I feel like I’m in hell when I play this game cause it’s literally me gathering stuff for another tribe only for them to collect it right after it says ballin LilMill has left the ark. 

I would suggest playing on pve

ACTUALIZAR PARA EL MODO PRIMITIVO QUE TENGO UN SERVER ALLI CON MUCHA GENTE PERO NO HABEIS PUESTO LAS COSAS NUEVAS DEL EVENTO DE VACACIONES PARA EL MODO PRMITIVO

UPDATE FOR THE PRIMITIVE MODE THAT I HAVE A SERVER THERE WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT YOU HAVE NOT PUT THE NEW THINGS OF THE VACATION EVENT FOR THE PRMITIVE MODE

Edited by alvaromrlo
Traducido

Another unplayable addition to the game. Crash to dash literally every 5 minutes. 100 prime jerky per emote and 50 prime jerky per Chibi? Ridiculous but ok....Made 22 preserving bins, 9k spark powder, gathered and cooked 650 prime meat, put 2200 oil in bins with powder and cooked prime. All the while crashing to dash every 5 minutes. Think persistence pays off? Logged in today and none of it ever happened. Preserving bins not even there. Pfff. What a joke.

this is taking the mick now spent the last 2 days being randomly booted from game and now after uninstalling and reinstalling the game for the same thing to happen still. with the r&d wildcard has apparently wouldn't think there be theses problems. I have also have problem with gacha's not rendering correctly now and then 

Another unplayable addition to the game. Crash to dash literally every 5 minutes. 100 prime jerky per emote and 50 prime jerky per Chibi? Ridiculous but ok....Made 22 preserving bins, 9k spark powder, gathered and cooked 650 prime meat, put 2200 oil in bins with powder and cooked prime. All the while crashing to dash every 5 minutes. Think persistence pays off? Logged in today and none of it ever happened. Preserving bins not even there. Pfff. What a joke.