Community Crunch 227: Summer Bash and Summer Sale

StudioWildcard

Happy Summer Disconnect... After 5 Years, an update without Warning, a Rollback from 12h without an ingame Info. Now evry couple min a Disconnect. Thx for waste my Gaming Time, killing New Babys or Old beloved Dinos and Reduce my Fun by Playing Ark. I cant wrote in words how i feel. I read about the Nice Colorates and wanted to tame a few, its not Possible and my Dinos will Die by DCD at any Point! Why Collect new Chibis, when i lose all Chibis in 40 min, bec DCD dead evry 3 min. Thx and Happy Summer Time.

• Sad 1

On 6/25/2020 at 10:48 AM, Lilmill202 said:

This game is a really big waste of time I spent the last two weeks playing only to be offline raided everyday. I eventually got to the point where I would take my blueprints an tames an put em in the ob. It’s the only way to keep anything you’ve worked hard to get. Well today I decided to leave em in the ob, farewell pigeot an sexy rexy. You can’t play this solo, you have to join a tribe but I did just that an got kicked after hours of watching someone else’s babies an taming stuff for them. Single player seems to just wipe itself after every update smh. I love this game but absolutely can’t stand it’s toxic player base an it’s unbalanced game. If you are literally starting today, read this comment an think to yourself is there any other way I could spend this time. The answer is yes, they say hell is repetition that would explain why I feel like I’m in hell when I play this game cause it’s literally me gathering stuff for another tribe only for them to collect it right after it says ballin LilMill has left the ark. 

Rent a server from Nitrado.  You can play solo and have a really great time. Idk if I would go back to a public after running my own. If you like the game but don't wanna deal with people, give it a shot.

Also, I am referring to PvE

Thx to Wildcard again. Another 21gb update without Warning! Hillarius awesome, got fresh 145 and 150 Magmasaur Egg at my breeding Area.... Thanks alot to handle me (and alot other Gamer) in this way. I would like to cheer with u, bec Ark is Unbelivable! Its got a Nice Design! U work to make it better, but u do things.... without any Comments and all our Game Time is waste. Why? Are our life time is not Important? Ill hope to see my New Babys, but i know Ark now since 6 Month and i cant provide it.... BIG BIG THANK TO THE PERSON THAT DESTROY ALL THE GOOD WORK.

Why dont Delete Completly Safe File evry 2 Month?

Hi there! So we are running the event on our unofficial server. The event seems to be active because we have the different colours spawning in the world but we can't seem to see the crafting recipies for the skins/chibis. Any idea how to fix this issue? and yes we have tried making both ss and vanilla cooking pots and none of them have the recipies. Any help would be appreciated :)

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Goz said:

So log on after yet another "fix 22gb update" use teleporter to go on my meat run and kickes me of now black screen cant log on at all. Completly screwed me now. Please sort this i thought that was what the update was for? All these comments falling on def ears i think. No comment from ark/wildcard thanks a bunch

They are fully aware of the continued crashing issue, and it's being investigated.

You absolute wretched retards. You made everyone update their xbox client after wasting 24 hours of everyone's time and taking 36 hours to update it with the "fix" so it stops crashing. Guess what? Not only did you waste more of other peoples time three times in the last 48 hours but the games on xbox is STILL crashing. Still getting kicked off and the aberration dinos are still transparent! Your dumbass game clearly cant handle your Summer Bash event. So extend the 5th birthday event instead. After all you just made 2020 a worse year for alot of people cause you as a gaming company charging triple A prices have not done a single correct thing in the last two years. So i reckon this will be your last year of ARK. I cant wait to watch you guys shoot yourselves in the foot again and watch you crumble along with your already falling apart game! Oh and good luck hiring anyone to fix your fallen Jenga tower of a game. No person with 5 years of experience would be dumb enough to deal with the unbridled stress you would put on those poor desperate souls. 

• Sad 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Apophis1973 said:

What about the ps4 issues as well? I DC'd an hour ago, I know when I finally get back in my character and Mana will be dead and thats my last mana, im so sick of this! If anyone actually reads this Ps4 server Ragnarok 433 registers ping of 9999 this started at 150am EST.

The PS4 client patch is still yet to come. No ETAs so far.

13 minutes ago, GP said:

They are fully aware of the continued crashing issue, and it's being investigated.

My ass their investigating it. They hardly test anything before release they expect us to believe them when they say their investigating? What so another 36 hours to figure this out just to give it another 21.52GB update again only to have it still crash every 5-30 mins? I timed it. It crashes at the absolute max in 30 mins. So pathetic for a game company to assume updating the game means their fixing it. Its 3 in the morning you really think their investigating it?

On 6/26/2020 at 6:15 AM, Princessl0llie said:

Just fyi  that I'd like a small warning on screen-a few minutes before you do updates for events please! I was in middle of hatching an egg and you guys kicked me off the game completely.  Took me to my homescreen ( I'm on xbox) . since this summer bash update I got kicked 4 times and reset BACK to last save and cant do anything else without game kicking me off. I'll go to bed and try again later but I'll be soo pissed if I cant play a more. ( I tried resetting my console it didn't help).     I literally just started this game for my very first time just a week or 2 ago so I'm just starting to get hang of things ( found literally no tutorials-I had to rely on youtube). Anywho just wanted to give a heads up that your event update messed up my game. Hopefully it'll work again soon. 

Unfortunately this happens with every major event update, for the last five years..... It ain't going to change now.. Whenever something is fixed, something is broken, it's just the way it is with this game; always has been ,always will be. if you stay for the long haul you are a survivor.......... That's ARK! good luck!

• Like 1

Was able to Login. Finally. This Update kills 2 babys, never saw 145 and 150 egg, bec of no Warning. All Imprents are Ruined! Alone the Imprents cost 4 Days Gaming Time! What did we wrong to get Problems like that? Submit Ticketsfor the lost Eggs will even not work. Im the Idiot that is not able to Provide the lost of this Eggs. Thx to all Persons behind the Support for XBOX gaming. Hate is the feeling i got for u. Goodbye!