Community Crunch 227: Summer Bash and Summer Sale

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, OGROWENOWEEDO said:

Yes and there might be another there so called "HOT FIX" didnt fix nothing still black screening and losing stuff. >:(

Why would a server rollback fix that? It was not a version rollback, it was a rollback to the start of the event. It is likely the client-side patches that will fix those issues, which are still in certification.

1 hour ago, GP said:

Why would a server rollback fix that? It was not a version rollback, it was a rollback to the start of the event. It is likely the client-side patches that will fix those issues, which are still in certification.

It'll fix the tames and items lost not to mention characters lost due to this bad file  put in thru arks devs for this new event they have to fix the client which was supposed to happen after the recent roll back but its still happening so now i feel its a coding issue which is why its coming up as corrupted file for the devs and users as well. Why not client check your files before you upload them to public you could easily open a private test server and test the update before releasing to public they need to sith the the files find the corrupted file and fix the issue wether its a coding issue in the file or just bad file which i dont see a client update fixing that they would have to redeploy that whole update after they fix the file wouldnt they ???

Another unplayable addition to the game. Crash to dash literally every 5 minutes. 100 prime jerky per emote and 50 prime jerky per Chibi? Ridiculous but ok....Made 22 preserving bins, 9k spark powder, gathered and cooked 650 prime meat, put 2200 oil in bins with powder and cooked prime. All the while crashing to dash every 5 minutes. Think persistence pays off? Logged in today and none of it ever happened. Preserving bins not even there. Pfff. What a joke. Keep farming? Naaah. Don’t think so. 

Edited by Heeps

13 hours ago, reapersvengance said:

Yea seriously I just bought the game a week ago on Xbox and having having a great time... update happens and now my single player game crashes every 20 mins

The worst part is that was going on BEFORE the update... Had to put that in perspective lol

on Scorched at least.

Edited by GhostCreep