Community Crunch 227: Summer Bash and Summer Sale

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
57 minutes ago, MegaZ1 said:

What were you thinking when you set the 50 Prime Meat Jerky for 1 Chibbi, Absolutely stupid 40 PMJ in a 24hr period - means it will take 30 hours to get 1 Chibbi - meaning people will need to make 100's and i mean 100's of preserving bins, causing more lag on servers. Not a good way people think before you set things like this up.

Chill dude, don't worry, they are going to be greatly reducing the cost soon.

18 hours ago, GhostCreep said:

Yay...

Now can you fix the crashes on Scorched Earth xb single player and every other single player map that needs it? Please?

Yea seriously I just bought the game a week ago on Xbox and having having a great time... update happens and now my single player game crashes every 20 mins

Holy crap, Wild Card have done it again, 5 years this game has been out and yet you still cannot release an update without breaking your own game, never managed to release one DLC on time and just still dropping your Giga sized poop on every player on console. Get your act together and maybe people might stop leaving comments like this. 

Edited by AlphaPnut1066
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, FOSKITOS said:

Wildcard you did it again, game has a lot of lag in console, I’ve lost animals cause of that and trust me is not my internet, you really need to upgrade the servers in console, also game keeps crashing (at least to me) and 50 prime jerky for a random chibi ? come on (my wyvern is in another server and I can’t go to that server, it’s going to die if I don’t go, you better fix it fast wildcard).

Tbh they will be running top end servers that I'm sure we're not bought from Walmart. The game lags not because of the game it's because the players are always finding ways to do something that was not meant to do. Like building pillars all over the map, these have to be rendered in and when they are everywhere lag, reapers on gen at the start glitches in lag, duping major lag, 500 Dino's out lag. I don't lag on 379 others cause me the lag.

I really hope they do this roll back soon. I have tames in upload that expire in 7 hours and I would like to get them out so I don't lose them to the upload but the ark data has been disabled after the update for ps4 and now they are stuck. If I lose all my tames I might have to quit playing. That's hours and days of hard work for tames and new babies that have either been just hatched or just born. Please fix this!!!

It's getting to be a regular joke. With every update comes 5 days of unplayable situations. two of the three servers I plan on are not even available of course that's where my body is on one of those. I dare you guys to do updates early in the morning so that you could actually have a full day to make up for your mistakes and shortcomings. this is made all the worse by me having a defibrillator put in my heart this morning and lost last night is my last night to play it for a while. Thanks for making this another memorable event

• Sad 1

I used to love this game. I've been wiped a few times so I put my best tames in upload for extra security. Then this event goes live and there locked with a steadily decreasing timer. I do not like hours and weeks of my time being wasted. I understand things don't go exactly as planned sometimes but something has to be done. These are my breading lines in upload so if I am to keep playing they need to be returned. If they aren't returned I'll be starting from scratch, and on a pvp server that happens but not like this. I was looking forward to this event and right now it feels like no point to playing anymore. Please fix this as well. Thanks for your time and effort.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Blucifer said:

I used to love this game. I've been wiped a few times so I put my best tames in upload for extra security. Then this event goes live and there locked with a steadily decreasing timer. I do not like hours and weeks of my time being wasted. I understand things don't go exactly as planned sometimes but something has to be done. These are my breading lines in upload so if I am to keep playing they need to be returned. If they aren't returned I'll be starting from scratch, and on a pvp server that happens but not like this. I was looking forward to this event and right now it feels like no point to playing anymore. Please fix this as well. Thanks for your time and effort.

Thats a respectable player. You guys owe him some effort.

Day two of event black screening yall have to fix this issue with the game cant get sh@!T done when every 5 to 15 mins hit dash board its definitely not a network issue from my or the other thousands of people having the same issues still losing tames still losing resources from runs not to mention eggs and inventory items etc. Id like to go tame some new event stuff but cant because yall have this a horrible tech team. Yall are to focused on new maps then fixing issues with current gameplay fix the F@&*ING GAME.