Community Crunch 227: Summer Bash and Summer Sale

StudioWildcard

Wildcard you did it again, game has a lot of lag in console, I’ve lost animals cause of that and trust me is not my internet, you really need to upgrade the servers in console, also game keeps crashing (at least to me) and 50 prime jerky for a random chibi ? come on (my wyvern is in another server and I can’t go to that server, it’s going to die if I don’t go, you better fix it fast wildcard).

Well well i believe thats the first time i've seen this company make progress on improvements. You actually figured out how to lessen the lag spikes on (especially PVE) servers? Even noted what mighta been the cause. Ashame this new event is causing server disconnects to an extreme degree right now so of course theres the usual downside. Wouldn't be Wildcard without breaking something. So hopefully you tighten the servers up soon so people can stay logged in.

So my friend and I play together but I have a version of ark that isn't updated and He does.

He got the update earlier(on xbox) but I a PC player who only got a Abberation update can't get into the game. It's saying I can't see any of the Official Servers. When I try to jump into his game I can't because I do not have an updated version of the game.....come on Wildcard. I would like to play some of the event and not sit for hours waiting for an update

I understand your busy but you have fans that want to play your game.

Just fyi  that I'd like a small warning on screen-a few minutes before you do updates for events please! I was in middle of hatching an egg and you guys kicked me off the game completely.  Took me to my homescreen ( I'm on xbox) . since this summer bash update I got kicked 4 times and reset BACK to last save and cant do anything else without game kicking me off. I'll go to bed and try again later but I'll be soo pissed if I cant play a more. ( I tried resetting my console it didn't help).     I literally just started this game for my very first time just a week or 2 ago so I'm just starting to get hang of things ( found literally no tutorials-I had to rely on youtube). Anywho just wanted to give a heads up that your event update messed up my game. Hopefully it'll work again soon. 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, DeathcreatureAngel said:

So my friend and I play together but I have a version of ark that isn't updated and He does.

He got the update earlier(on xbox) but I a PC player who only got a Abberation update can't get into the game. It's saying I can't see any of the Official Servers. When I try to jump into his game I can't because I do not have an updated version of the game.....come on Wildcard. I would like to play some of the event and not sit for hours waiting for an update

I understand your busy but you have fans that want to play your game.

1 hour ago, xhtgxreaperx said:

half my cluster cnt get on either on pc deathcreatureangel and even xbox crashes every 10 mins and they could care less or they would have atleast said something by now 

Windows 10 have not yet received the event update, this is why PC players can't see servers when Xbox can.

It was mentioned earlier that it was published on the same schedule, just has not appeared yet for download. Unsure why, but that's the current situation on it.

5 hours ago, FOSKITOS said:

Wildcard you did it again, game has a lot of lag in console, I’ve lost animals cause of that and trust me is not my internet, you really need to upgrade the servers in console, also game keeps crashing (at least to me) and 50 prime jerky for a random chibi ? come on (my wyvern is in another server and I can’t go to that server, it’s going to die if I don’t go, you better fix it fast wildcard).

Tbh they will be running top end servers that I'm sure we're not bought from Walmart. The game lags not because of the game it's because the players are always finding ways to do something that was not meant to do. Like building pillars all over the map, these have to be rendered in and when they are everywhere lag, reapers on gen at the start glitches in lag, duping major lag, 500 Dino's out lag. I don't lag on 379 others cause me the lag.

Just got home from work and did the update for the event. Logged on to my center server and noticed that all my aberrant ankylos vanished and all the ones in my pods turned into raptors and can't be deployed. I just lost my best ankys... Is this only a problem for ps4 or is anyone on xbox and pc experiencing the same thing? It doesn't show in my log that they have been killed at all.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, TauntingSableye said:

Just got home from work and did the update for the event. Logged on to my center server and noticed that all my aberrant ankylos vanished and all the ones in my pods turned into raptors and can't be deployed. I just lost my best ankys... Is this only a problem for ps4 or is anyone on xbox and pc experiencing the same thing? It doesn't show in my log that they have been killed at all.

What were you thinking when you set the 50 Prime Meat Jerky for 1 Chibbi, Absolutely stupid 40 PMJ in a 24hr period - means it will take 30 hours to get 1 Chibbi - meaning people will need to make 100's and i mean 100's of preserving bins, causing more lag on servers. Not a good way people think before you set things like this up.